No supplies in challenge crates

@Teeceezy
I'm not sure, if it's the way it's meant to be.
It happened to me from RSL 23. A guild mate reported the same to him from RSL 22.

Comments

• David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    @CRUSH yes it's working as intended.
    With the maxed out issue there came a fix, that maxed players don't receive tomatoes from cinema adds and wall walkers.
    Within this change it came also that at higher RSLs no more tomatoes were in after mission crates.
    I'm not sure at the moment, if this is the case from RSL 22 or RSL 23.
    Mabikigcheong85TheLostOnesGuapo
  • CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 583
    @David_H79 Thanks.

@gespuer Oh yes, I found one moments ago.

David_H79
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    @CRUSH : That's a really nice "radio", indeed! Sell it! With the income you can buy a nice radio bundle in the in game shop!
    David_H79CRUSHgcheong85RedEye52
  • CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 583
    You could send me to the hospital, if I would ever do this.
    Wait, it's not possible. The hospital needs to be upgraded with supplies and this takes alot of time.
    gespuerDBonessicarius
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    ...and remember what Daryl taught you! One day in the near future healing during upgrading the hospital will be impossible, unless you invest real money to speed up the update with the special speed-up-bundle for only 99 bugs.

Note to myself: I really need to stop taking those "sarcasm-pills"
    gcheong85RedEye52autumn_ashInvader
  • gcheong85gcheong85 Member Posts: 149
    @gespuer 'it's all about the money,money,money'
    gespuerRedEye52
  • TXbossTXboss Member Posts: 36
    @Teeceezy Is there any thought about reintroducing tomatoes in later stage challenges now that you've moved the end-game goalposts back? And maybe instead implementing a permanent solution to the maxed-our tomato problem?
    gespuerWahooDawgMystiquesicarius
  • sicariussicarius Member Posts: 57
    Was coming on to post the same question myself, so thanks @David_H79 for the answer.

So I'm a L61 player with 6.5M tomatoes currently in inventory. I need another 17 bazillion tomatoes for Council, training ground, and workshop upgrades.
    I'm playing Level 23 challenge missions and not getting any supplies. On an extended 2x supply weekend. Presumably put in place to help those of us who still need 17 bazillion tomato cans.

So the only way to take advantage of the weekend event is to stop playing the challenge (and stop helping my guild) and just run Scavenge missions all weekend?

@Teeceezy - isn't there any way to fix this? Seems counter intuitive to run an event during a challenge when the event can't be used by those playing the challenge? Thanks for any light you can shed.

WahooDawgJadengespuer
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    When there's over a hundred threads saying "you're screwing us" and "maybe they're trying to screw us" they might be trying to screw us.
    gespuergcheong85Jaden
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    gespuer said:

One day in the near future healing during upgrading the hospital will be impossible...

This is indeed very unlogical. You can´t level up a weapon while workshop is upgrading, but you can heal survivors while the hospital is upgrading.

Should be the same...of course in a positive way :p
    gespuer