RSL for challenge

My understanding is that as soon as I have 3 x lvl22 survivors my repeat lvl (the lvl I have 3 challenges at rather than 1) goes up one.

Seems pretty unfair that a team that only has 3 is so disadvantaged ... at that point they will also only have lvl 23 equipment (unlikely to be farming enough to support survivor and weapon upgrades). The way challenges are now (notwithstanding the lack of any genuinely new maps) is that we use a wider range of survivors than just 3 so the step up at this point is not logical.

The rush to the new survivor lvl did have me questioning whether I wanted to keep running around the hamster wheel and taught me a lesson about purchased (sorry hired until made obsolete) weapons. The lvl push, in making averything more expensive also negated being able (eventually) to get to higher rsl levels.

I finished the story missions ages ago so (the only place the increased rsl could help) - If you are going to move the goalposts, give us some advantage otherwise you are just making us grind harder to stay in the same place. Personally I think that the 920 crate should be moved down a little and the truly pathetic token reward table should be really boosted as they are the only thing (apart from occasional flukes) worth collecting. How about a lego crate? Short duration booster?

Genuine plea from a player that is really considering whether it's worth it ... stop moving the rewards further out of reach, with no new content (apart from maybe 20 mins new play time per week with these 'mini' (aka "can't be bothered with more substantial content" games) the challenges are the only thing that varies at all week to week.
This space for rent

["Retribution" guild ... email [email protected] for info]
romeopaintbeastPicl2wannabeRedEye52flyingcowking

Comments

• TWDSkutterTWDSkutter Member Posts: 160
    When the governor unlocks u will be up to 3 :'(
    This space for rent

["Retribution" guild ... email [email protected] for info]
    romeosrmcn1031l2wannabeRedEye52
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    Very simple: don't finish the last episode so you don't get the missing last tokens!
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    gespuerromeocapibaratallinieI_Am_Psycho
  • Runners_0648Runners_0648 Member Posts: 58
    @Whisper I'm thinking that exact same thing, I'm still at lvl 20 fighters while most of the rest of my guild have fully equipped 21s and most of the time I'm still able to out score them. And it's not a question of skill either, they are all very talented players
    WhispererMaverick1969romeo
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,023
    Wait...but you get the governator you will get automatic unlock?? You can't choose if unlock or not??
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 2,131
    I don't recall having anyone automatically unlocked before. Is this new or did I just not realize it?

@Teeceezy ?
    capibara
    edited June 2017
    I think Negan was auto unlock. Or i'm wrong? :#
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    Timboskiromeo
  • PicPic Member Posts: 908
    @capibara .. I believe your correct, he unlocked after the mission was completed. Think this changed with a previous update tho, now you get the option every time you go to camp with a nice lovely pop up. =)
    capibaraTimboskiSpringChickenRedEye52
    Thanks @Pic
    @Teeceezy can confirm that?
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,083
    Join the movement #riseup
    Avengersromeo
    Ok..but what about Governator? Not automatic unlock?
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    @Teeceezy But will there be an annoying pop-up remind you everytime you login the game to unlock like the Ezekiel one?
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    Coming back to the hint: don't finish the last mission In order to not get the final tokens.
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    bigbeano
  • bsgper4bsgper4 Member Posts: 309
    I still haven't unlocked Ezekiel. It was annoying at first, now it's just routine. Does this mean I'll have two (back to back) pops up to dismiss when Govna is available? @Teeceezy
    MonsutaCaptainslayer
  • tallinietallinie Member Posts: 367
    > Yes there will be a pop-up,
    > but it's quite simple to tap away
    > if you're not interested in
    > unlocking him at that time.

Just make sure your fingers wont slip or you are doomed for next few months .. :)
    tabernaccapibaravmack50
    tallinie said:

> Yes there will be a pop-up,

> but it's quite simple to tap away

> if you're not interested in

> unlocking him at that time.

Just make sure your fingers wont slip or you are doomed for next few months .. :)

... :#

WahooDawgTeeceezygespuervmack50
  • IRONDeeIRONDee Member Posts: 469
    So, does anyone know what rsl will be if I take my 2 level 221s and upgrade them to 22, and then upgrade a new survivor to 21?
    @Teeceezy?
    I'm not addicted, I just have nothing better to do.
    Founder and benevolent dictator of IRONPHX
    Alt Elder in Grumpy Old Gits

• tabernactabernac Member Posts: 797
    edited July 2017
    @IRONDee

22/22/21 = Starting RSL of 15 and Repeats at Level 20

Even if you kept 22/22/20 you'd still get Starting RSL of 15 and Repeats at Level 20

Or upgraded just one to 22 (22/21/20) still Starting RSL of 15 and Repeats at Level 20

[Edited to tag the person that asked the question]
  • WhispererWhisperer Member Posts: 103
    Will any RSL rise if i upgrade my survivors to two pink stars, beacuse if i remember correctly it did when i upgrade them to 1 pink star..?