Survivor trait redraw.

With the high amount of tokens we put into our survivors and the introduction of new traits that are actually desirable I think a trait redraw would be a great idea.
Say have it 3 or 4x the amount to upgrade the trait. So if it's a epic survivor, each trait cost 120 to upgrade so for 360/480 tokens and you can draw a different trait and so on 750/1k tokens for a legendary redraw. I think ya'll get the idea
gespuergcheong85JackBauerT_12Pic

Comments

• MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    NG is adding more traits on survivor just because there are more & more people already/nearly have 10 stars with/without level 10 trait survivor.
    They need to make sure nobody/not too many people catch the carrot on the stick to keep the game alive from dying.
    So unless they introduced a new long term goal to keep the carrot away beyond reach but possible reaching, the trait redraw won't happen.
    gespuerT_12
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 2,017
    There is no money to be made with a trait redraw, and a purchased weapons bundle will never be upgraded past it's intended levels.
  • Runners_0648Runners_0648 Member Posts: 58
    @SPC_TORRES I see your point there. They could even make it cost gold and only be able to do one per survivor or something along those lines.
    Either that or make the retirement value is a decent start on a new survivor. Wouldn't even get 1k tokens for my 7* hunter.
    T_12