Newbie Question - How do I get my Heroes and Survivors up to 2k-4k in damage and health?

I have just started playing and I thought i was doing pretty well. Then I saw some YouTube videos and saw very high damage and health survivors. How do I get my survivors upon to those levels? I'm currently at v level 11 for my survivors. I've taken what i consider to be a conservative approach in that when I leve l up my council, I level up all my buildings and survivors first, then go to the next council level. Is this the best approach? Are there any good strategy guides?

TIA
T_12

Comments

• KittyLyckerKittyLycker Member Posts: 4
    Thanks
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    With patience...lots of :smiley:
    gespuerTHCross
  • sicariussicarius Member Posts: 57
    I always tried to play into the highest levels possible on the Challenges in order to get higher XP rewards. Also, once you get Maggie unlocked her XP bonus is very helpful. I leveled her up as fast as possible so the bonus % increased, then use her in the far left slot (leader) as much as you possibly can. You should see your XP totals climbing faster if you're able to do this.
    Good luck!
    gespuerDBonesT_12
  • PicPic Member Posts: 1,061
    Becareful on your investments my opinion would be to upgrade only rare weapons and armor until your at a max level because you will quickly out grow them. Your toons gain damage, and health when upgraded to the next level. I'm available most of the time, PM me if you have any questions. Happy slaying.
    T_12
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,139
    Whatever u do stay on lvl 20th lol
    JackBauergespuerJadenTHCross
  • dungeonmaster201dungeonmaster201 Member Posts: 120
    Throw away any common & uncommon, weapons and armor. Those aren't worth time.
    Don't try to build up too fast keep your survivors at the same level & keep the gear leveled until ALL of your survivors are outfitted with upgraded armor and weapons.
    Save up your free gold
    jimmorrison369T_12gespuerRedEye52
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    Destructive trait is the reason for the high damage most times. @KittyLycker
    Feel free to join The Den, we can definitely train you to be a superstar fighter
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    gespuer