Wish List for Game Improvement

In my guild, I've had a number of players express the following concerns: (1) during the most recent golden event folks would've preferred as rewards equipment above level 12, radios, and more coins; (2) some folks r having trouble accessing the cinema, eg. Either not able to access as frequently or not able to access at all since the upgrade, and (3) a hope that survivor upgrade costs can be lowered. I advised folks to send constructive criticism and suggestions for game improvement to the forum, so the developers can be made aware of player concerns/requests. Thank u, in advance, for ur time and consideration.
hitmancapper1970

Comments

• And the auto zoom and screen moving thing that always makes you move exactly where you don't want too.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face"
    Mike Tyson
    hitmanBlackWidowcapper1970
  • hitmanhitman Member Posts: 1
    I've played many games as such and this one being one of my favs but I, along with others have some concerns. A) need better team interaction by upgrading Communication between players while playing. Allowing each player to know who on there team is on. Interaction between teammates is crucial. B) raiding parties would cool too. C) add more to the game, nothing worse than the same scene but different level
    BlackWidowCax
  • BlackWidowBlackWidow Member Posts: 268
    Lol, bgbelden! For the longest time, I thought I was making inadvertent mistakes in navigation. Perhaps, by accidentally touching my touch screen with my palm. I was so relieved, when I read in the forum that others were experiencing the same problem.

Hitman, in my guild, we have asked folks to get an app called LINE. It helps with communication a bit and provides the ability to use screenshots for skills training, it also alerts folks audibly when new chat data has been transmitted. However, it does not necessarily inform the team when members r playing, as it can be loaded on cell phones, etc.. and not necessarily on the device where the game is installed.

Fyi: I dont know if it was a coincidence or if the game developers actually read my post, but the day after I posted my comments, my team member who couldn't use the cinema had access again. Either way, thank you game developers. Your prompt action in fixing the problem made my teammate's day!

• atrainofficialatrainofficial Member Posts: 255
    My supplies were maxed out 3 or 4 weeks before the 1.6 update came out. It was pretty frustrating to still be awarded supplies after that, especially from hard earned challenge rewards. Simple fix? Let us scrap them like we do unwanted weapons or "trade goods" so we can get XP or gold for any unwanted supplies.
    Built_to_live84monsterstatusSuzieQ
  • ALBaainiALBaaini Member Posts: 10
    The 10 minutes time frame should be reduced on the gas tank filling or an increase of the fuel tank it self to be doubled, please look into this suggestion and it will make people who play , play more
    CaxmonsterstatusSuzieQ
  • ALBaainiALBaaini Member Posts: 10
    The choice of the next survivor should be available, if I need a hunter I should have an option to choose only hunters.
    TigerDan78SuzieQ
  • CaxCax Member Posts: 1
    Id like to be able to send gifts to my members. Wether it be radios, crops, or whatever to help them upgrade or get a new survivor if they lost one in a challenge. Something more to provide the team with besides earning stars so the active and non-active players can earn a reward that might not be that great or helpful. Give more to the active players for their valiant efforts and hard work.
    TigerDan78monsterstatusSuzieQ
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    Cax said:

Id like to be able to send gifts to my members. Wether it be radios, crops, or whatever to help them upgrade or get a new survivor if they lost one in a challenge. Something more to provide the team with besides earning stars so the active and non-active players can earn a reward that might not be that great or helpful. Give more to the active players for their valiant efforts and hard work.

this will prompt players to make alt accounts to gift themselves. making it easy to get what you want. Its bad for business.. NG wont allow it..

monsterstatusSuzieQ
  • Built_to_live84Built_to_live84 Member Posts: 2
    Hey is it possible to make a feature so that we can upgrade more that 1 weapon, player, or structure at a time. Maybe you can make it so that we can win extra upgrading slots in each area (equipment, survivors, and structures) like in the healing tent. Because as you upgrade, the wait times get crazy long and you can only upgrade 1 weapon, player, or structure at a time. I think the players would love a feature like this to help get us back in the game a little sooner. Instead of it taking 2 or 3 days to upgrade 3 or 4 different things, more slots could cut that wait in half. That's just a suggestion that I think would improve the playing experience.
    TigerDan78Alex61monsterstatus
  • jim_jamesjim_james Member Posts: 62
    I think leveling is a bit lousy.

I (sort of) like how the the survivors have level caps... Makes it feel like the show, where various cast members come and go but it would be nice to have a survivor or two that has a very high level cap...that way they can be your experience dump in upgrades
    [Deleted User]
  • Jay11Jay11 Member Posts: 1
    I have conversed with many and the main suggestion we have is to make radios more readily available as they are too difficult to attain. As well as making survivors rate higher, level cap higher and less 1 star survivors when recruiting. The small community I converse with feels these are a concern as its very time consuming to find radios and is more or less luck based. Instead of wasting the limited gold on radios make them attainable more through rewards or make them a look crate option. I know more people feel the same as us and hope our suggestions are taken into consideration.
  • Sipher07Sipher07 Member Posts: 591
    Scout needs to be buffed otherwise a useless unit even though it's super iconic in the series as eberyone from Glenn to Carol to Tyreese are really scouts
  • Alex61Alex61 Member Posts: 9
    edited March 2016
    I think that we should be able to watch replays of people attacking our outpost. It would be awsome if you did that please. And can you please let us upgrade more stuff instead of one at atime like buildings we should be able to upgrade more than one
    monsterstatusSuzieQ
  • JazzJazz Member Posts: 125
    Higher cap levels for survivors, higher level equipment, ability to see what equipment is actually upgrading, as well as the ability to upgrade more than 1 survivor, equipment or building at the same time. And being able to pick a specific class when doing radio calls!
    monsterstatus
  • monsterstatusmonsterstatus Member Posts: 8
    How about an in guild trade option? We could possibly sell / trade characters, weapons, or goods with people only within our guild.
  • theblueboxthebluebox Member Posts: 807
    I see some good ideas here. Why is it in the Wikia subsection?
  • misfit44misfit44 Member Posts: 484
    This was probably already mentioned (sry i didnt feel like reading through everyones ideas) but the feature i would most like to see added would be a personal msg system. Click on someone in your guild click personal msg and then i would go to there notification mailbox instead of chat.
  • TraeTrae Member Posts: 438
    Just wondering why all the wrapped up dead bodies appear to have heads. I'm thinking some should be headless since decapitation is a way of ensuring final death. Just a thought for the graphics team.
    Looking for a guild that’s Fun and Drama Free?
    Come to our Den & Find your Zen ☮️
    To discuss which Den is best for you, please
    message me, comment below, request into one of our guilds
    or Email us [email protected]
    ❣️ To Make Our Home Your Home ❣️
  • misfit44misfit44 Member Posts: 484
    New wish list item , take off the moronic bad word filter. Seems like this all stemmed from one whiny safe space thread.
  • knox3642knox3642 Member Posts: 1
    What's the chance that in the future we could have the ability to change our characters from a selection of other avatars? Now that we can power up any character over time having the ability to also change the avatar to another gender for instance would be a cool deal...
  • bumshoebumshoe Member Posts: 322
    Remove kill cap BS that I causing other problems.
    When soft cap comes I quit the game.
  • CHEREUVSCHEREUVS Member Posts: 26
    Agradecería a los desarrolladores del juego ke las noticias en el mismo , también fuesen en castellano . tanks