What would you do......

or what have you done in the past?

With being able to upgrade our council/training grounds and thus our survivors, I am trying to decide which survivors to upgrade.

In the past I have concentrated on the survivors with the highest cap, figuring that they would be around the longest and thus the investment would pay off longer.

Yet, I have a few Leg./Epic survivor w/ 16 cap that have decent traits for that final lvl. i.e./ 15% dodge or 10% luck. The there are those with a lvl 18 cap.

I am curious as to how others approach this

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!

Comments

• zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    Level up the ones that max out first as they will absolutely be your 'strongest' survivors. By the time the next patch comes out your entire squad should be fully leveled up to 16 anyway.
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,612
    Yup, level up the cap since you will have access to all the traits, after you level the others up, you can retire the level 16 cap survivors after the next update.
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    considering we get an update once a month, so, base your decision on a 1 month time frame.. if you can level up both survivors in 1 month then level them up.. if not, then choose the one with higher cap..

• SlayerSectSlayerSect Member Posts: 634
    @zoson, @zbot, and @AysatyoPet your input is much appreciated.

Still thinking on it as it will be 24 hrs until my training ground is upgraded.

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,612
    @SlayerSect, it depends, what's your roster and traits. If you have any that max out at 16, I would upgrade those first, it's like being able to use your best weapons. The higher level max will have their day to shine later.
This discussion has been closed.