New show character trait

Since I've given up the fight to stop new characters I may as well suggest a couple leadertraits that will potentially be beneficial to myself.
1. I've suggested it a few times but a pierce trait for a leader would be awesome
2. The chance to regain an action point after opening a crate or gate and reducing the number of times needed to open a gate.
Proud member of the Army of Slayers top guild in guild wars

#bringbackinterupt
#fixthetokeneconomy
#ridusofautocover
psychwolfSquall_NMLWhisperersbfTHCrossekimhclewCarl_s_HatCoonTeeceezybigmac

Comments

• MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 616
    Love the idea about regaining an AP after opening a crate/gate. Also love all the ideas presented here. How about a charge point when opening a useful crate; I say this with a map like "The Room" in mind. Great thread of ideas!!
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
  • CoonCoon Member Posts: 282
    Might be asking for too much, but Merel could be dual personna. Scout for the dagger hand and shooter for the good hand. With the option to chose which one to activate before each mission. I would like to see that.
    MattOfEarthbigmac
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Cool ideas, thanks guys!
  • Phalanx44Phalanx44 Member Posts: 263
    I suggested the same Rick trait, instant kill, (or call it "head shot" to be different from the scouts "brain stab"..)

Mechanics would work like this:
    (Since Rick unlocks at 3 stars; )Your attacks have a 55/65/75% (then +1% per pink star) chance to instantly kill a walker next one of your survivors. (Same way that Wrestler instant kills a walker) The idea being it cannot be a guarantee, or else it would be considered overpowered. This also balances the risk vs reward value, since if the attack doesnt instant kill, the survivor used to set up the trait requirement will guaranteed be attacked on the walkers turn.
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,388
    If they introduced an istant kill for any walker any lvl it would be alot lower chance then 55% it would be more like 16%-20% chance that an attack will instant kill

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
  • Phalanx44Phalanx44 Member Posts: 263
    But given that failing to activate will mean damage for your team mate, the percentage doesnt need to be terribly low. AND since in my explanation above, the only time the trait can be activated is when a survivor is already placed in a position of danger, the risk/reward payoff can justifiably be increased.
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,388
    @Phalanx44 I misread your way of how it would work and the percentages make alot more sense with your way and it wouldn't be to op

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover