Upgrading and golden Lucille

I havent claimed the golden Lucille reward yet.
My survivors right now are level 20, but Im close to upgrading the training grounds. If I upgrade the training grounds and level one bruiser to level 21 before claiming the prize, the golden Lucille will be level 21 or it will remain in 20, like my survivors were when the community event ended?
ladyfarleigh13

Comments

• MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454
    If you get a bruiser leveled up to 21 before claiming.. then it will become a level 21 Lucille!
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
    zbotChispRedEye52ladyfarleigh13
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454
    @zbot I lost count of the number of times I answer when you do lol
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
    gespuerromeo
  • ChispChisp Member Posts: 43
    Cool, thanks @zbot
    Still need a few supplies to upgrade the grounds, but hopefuly I will be able to get them in time
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,476
    @Chisp welcome.

@Mystique it never hurts to get a 2nd opinion.
    MystiqueChispladyfarleigh13
  • CodeVeronicaXCodeVeronicaX Member Posts: 19
    Oh wow I never thought about it. I claimed it right the moment I saw it and by that time my highest bruiser was just level 8 and now 9. I upgraded the lucille too of course. So now I have 2 upgrades left for the bat. So my precious golden lucille will be stuck at level 11 forever? Why can't we keep upgrading weapons? I have some great 4 star ones that I cant even use anymore since my survivors have leveled up and using higher level weapons with lower stars. Sigh..
    Player Level : 23
    Survivors Level : 10
    Game Progression : Chapter 9 - 2/6

Unlocked Heros : Negan, Daryl, Abraham, Rosita, Ezekiel, Dwight, Glenn, Maggie, Jesus

Guild: NEGANs Harem
    New, active members are always very welcome.

ladyfarleigh13
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    Lol...how do you have 4 star weapons? Do you mean to say epic?
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    gespuerromeoladyfarleigh13
  • C_LloydC_Lloyd Moderator Posts: 208
    @Avengers 4 star weapons are Epic weapons, yes. They have the same ranking categories as survivors :)
    Teeceezyladyfarleigh13bigbeanoCodeVeronicaX
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 470
    Only good place for that crappy epic Lucille is in the dumpster, trashed it soon as I got it
    Avengersladyfarleigh13bigbeanoDLHGovernatordocfinzenburgRedEye52
  • SerpSerp Member Posts: 612
    > @C_Lloyd said:
    > @Avengers 4 star weapons are Epic weapons, yes. They have the same ranking categories as survivors :)

...but only 3 traits...just imagine if the # of traits increased as they do with survivors
    RedEye52
  • ladyfarleigh13ladyfarleigh13 Member Posts: 93
    Hey thanks for info, I never knew your weapons lvl would match your RSL, Its taking me forever to upgrade training camp, once done lookout 21 lvl surivors will be next.
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,627
    Yes, if you get a bruiser to level 22, the scrap value of the bat increases. :neutral:
    DLichbigbeanoCaptainslayergespuer
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,399
    I was at 300 pieces and trashed a whole bunch I think I accidentally scrapped as I just look at rarity and traits when I clean out. I was planning on keeping it because it's pretty.
    Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    xbamfxgespuer