Comments

• David_H79David_H79 Moderator Posts: 1,866
    @Fearofabotplanet
    which Radio Call did NG make?
    Was it the good old gold call?
    :)
    THCrossbigbeanoTheLostOnesJaden
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,474
    @Captainslayer don't feel bad, if you know the history of the forum, you would know why.

“Always two there are, no more, no less. An Administrator and a Legendary Moderator.”
    GindyCaptainslayerTHCrossGeneral_Pain
  • GindyGindy Member Posts: 703
    zbot said:

@Captainslayer don't feel bad, if you know the history of the forum, you would know why.

“Always two there are, no more, no less. An Administrator and a Legendary Moderator.”
    Sorry, @zbot, but I have to disagree with you on this one. If anyone deserves the LM it's you. If @Fearofabotplanet is a NG employee, great! Then he should have a "Staff" badge such as @Shteevie does, but I have yet to see any true contribution to the community as a whole as of yet.

Being funny, snarky, razzing the razzers is a LOL badge. I view being truly, amazing -- legendary -- contributors and moderators to this forum have been held steadfast by yourself and @Teeceezy. What I have seen so far is a sarcastic guy who has made little to no connection with the community, raised to a self-proclaimed "Legendary" status and has not yet "moderated" a single thing. Times can get tough here, and that's when that status is bestowed.

I don't respect that badge on the current owner one bit -- honestly, I'm rather turned off by it.
    paintbeastLightfeetmasmith93
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    The reason @Fearofabotplanet was given the Leg Moderator tag was quite simply because I couldn't find the toggle that allows handing out badges. After toying with both the Moderator and Staff privileges without any results, Leg Moderator for some reason worked.

Feedback duly noted, thank you @Gindy & @Captainslayer.
    FearofabotplanetGeneral_Pain
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,399
    My comment wasn't meant to be taken to serious or a dig at the new mod, I did feel sorry for @zbot as it kinda looked like his work wasn't appreciated but if he felt that way I'm sure he would've brought it up with you guys privately, but cheers for explanation anyway.
    Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Yeah, Legendary Moderator is what I was at some point. Up until now, it's just been a tag for someone within NG who is active on the forums and needs admin-esque rights. :)
    FearofabotplanetGeneral_Pain
  • THCrossTHCross Member Posts: 459
    Lol overcoming your fears
    Congrats to all of you
    PS see not hard ......now give us back the 15 phones at end of S missions >:)
    No one will ever doubt in you again...the larger part of the community will eat them ...no remains will be ever found o:)
    posthuman
  • C_LloydC_Lloyd Moderator Posts: 208
    Congratulations Z on your newly achieved status! (Although we all already saw you as legendary anyways.) try not to get yourself nerffed. Will be the first survivor ever to get downgraded from legendary
    GindyDavid_H79Captainslayerbigbeano
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,461
    @TheLostOnes There are mod tokens? Why are there no CC tokens? I wish I got 15% of poppy’s Tokens