Exploding walkers - Not getting charge points for killing them

2»

Comments

• MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    If we get charge point & rewards by shooting the grenadier walker that trigger the grenade to explode that kill it, then we should get from the flamethrower & molotov cocktail that trigger the fire that kill walker too.
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    @EL34xyz I wasn't talking to you.

Anyway if your shot did enough damage to kill the grenadier then you will get a charge point and the experience. The original poster admitted he made a mistake because he was using charged attacks and forgot you don't get charge points when using charged attacks.
    tabernac
  • Mad_CanadaMad_Canada Member Posts: 113
    I am the OP
    EL34xyz and Mad Canada
    I forgot I was logged in under my guild member name

Anywho C4 works for both of us
    Mad Canada Guild is Ranked in the top Canadian guild listing - Come join us :)
    Our guild post is here
    Lightfeet
  • LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    > @Mad_Canada said:
    > I am the OP
    > EL34xyz and Mad Canada
    > I forgot I was logged in under my guild member name
    >
    > Anywho C4 works for both of us

@Teeceezy @Fearofabotplanet Posting with two accounts?
    TripodJenngEL34xyzbsgper4
  • bigbeanobigbeano Member Posts: 602
    edited July 2017
    ... :|
    LightfeetVladoIIFuriousMoldovan
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    That wasn't a change
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    Lightfeet said:

Posting with two accounts?

@Lightfeet

Jeez, relax will ya
    Mad Canada is our guild account
    Our leader and me as an elder use this account to post in the guild recruitment board
  • NG_SamNG_Sam Staff Posts: 544
    @EL34xyz @Mad_Canada Please be careful with your guild account. If you're just using it to post guild ads then that's fine, but if duplicate accounts start popping up in other threads alongside your primary account then it becomes problematic.
    TeeceezyJapes87Mad_Canadavshield50
  • Mad_CanadaMad_Canada Member Posts: 113

@EL34xyz @Mad_Canada Please be careful with your guild account. If you're just using it to post guild ads then that's fine, but if duplicate accounts start popping up in other threads alongside your primary account then it becomes problematic.

Thanks, I will
    I just forgot to log out of that account after I had updated our guild post

Just to be clear, it's not my account
    One of the founders of my guild created it way before I joined
    The leader and I use to it update this post here in the guild recruitment board
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/21577/8-ranked-canadian-guild-mad-canada-1-spot-open
    Mad Canada Guild is Ranked in the top Canadian guild listing - Come join us :)
    Our guild post is here