Clementine

MrRosadoMrRosado Member Posts: 120
Any chance of getting Clementine as a surprise Hero she deserves to be in this game more than Rufus does
MayMayAngelBabymellow_93psychwolfMonsutaekimhclewPain WalkerSchismmirmur

Comments

• mellow_93mellow_93 Member Posts: 109
    I think Chem's story is tied to the novels. I know for a short time in TWD Road to Survival, you could unlock Lee for free
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,627
    edited July 2017
    Damn the Clementine virus has spread across the forum now too... Although it could be something great I don’t think NG are allowed to implement characters not related directly with the AMC show

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
  • MrRosadoMrRosado Member Posts: 120
    @mellow_93 even more of a reason Clementine should be in the game...shes in 3 telltale games plus Road To Survival & has toys

@painwalker then explain Rufus?...not in any comics,games or tv show not even any toy products but yet cuz Chris Hardwick is a host of Talking Dead he gets a character to be in the game?...

I still think Clementine will be on the show one day why not after all she did meet Hershel,Glenn & knows Jesus
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,627
    edited July 2017
    @MrRosado Clementine belongs to Telltale Games. They haven’t heard of No mans land. I spoke To the head of communications when he came to London for the release of season 3 episode 1 and 2. Chris goes over the episodes from the show not the comic chapters. Clementine’s story is set in the same universe but doesn’t affect the show in any way. The only character she has met is Jesus (comic version) which I don’t like.

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
  • MrRosadoMrRosado Member Posts: 120
    Shes Been to hershels farm where she meets hershel,Kenny and his wife and son duck and met Glen when they went to the motel and he took a car and left if I'm not mistaken...i didn't see Rufus there...i sure enough didn't see him in Survival Instinct,any Telltale games,Road to survival,or The new one March To War,in any comics,tv show or anything else besides this game...im simply just sayin if they can put Rufus in here they definitely can put Clementine too
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,430
    edited July 2017
    Rufus is a made up character specifically for this game.
    Clementine is a made up character for the tell tale games so copyright would belong to them so ng will have to pay money for the likeness for a character not many know
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
    ekimhclew
  • afroponixafroponix Member Posts: 503
    I love TTG twd Searles but I don't think we will see clementine in any way besides TTG games because of copywrite laws
    Guts & Glory, not always in that order.