Forum Competition: Your Highlights!

TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
It’s time for another forum competition!

In this edition, we want to hear YOUR highlights from your time playing No Man’s Land. It can be anything from hitting a milestone in the Challenge with your guild to completing that super hard Nightmare mode mission or finally unlocking that Hero you were after. Submissions will be rated based on effort, creativity & humour (in that order). All participants will get a shiny Highlights badge added to their profile and the winner will receive a Small Radio Bundle. This competition will run up until Monday, July 10 at 1 PM UTC.

Looking forward to hearing your stories!
General_PainFearofabotplanetCarlycapibaraWalkerBait1CarolewifaeJenngMizTy

Comments

• TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Yeah, I should have added it in OP, but only actual submissions will be counted. There are plenty of other threads to voice your opinions, let's try and have some fun in here. :)
    anniesprinklesCherokee_Rose
  • sligoemsligoem Member Posts: 325
    @Teeceezy sounds fun, is the end time correct?
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    @sligoem It is now, thanks for pointing that out! :)
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    @Teeceezy making it to endgame WAS a highlight.
    Troublemaker
  • sligoemsligoem Member Posts: 325
    Like for many others kaboom was the bomb, although well below the elite in this game, I hit my all time best in stars this challenge.
    David_H79ArtisansJenngMizTy
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,461
    edited July 2017
    I completed chapter 14 on nightmare last month.

Now give me please that new forum badge for my collection. No interest in the radio bundle.

Done with this competition, when is the next one?
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,399
    Either my guild reaching 14th globall rankings or myself getting into the local rankings after not playing the game for the first 5 months
    Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    General_PainArtisanszeowerusJenng
  • wrinkled_bagwrinkled_bag Member Posts: 696
    Highlights...... Hum.....
    Can't think of any
    Maybe forum
  • InspTurbinesInspTurbines Member Posts: 706
    My highlights would be finally completing chapter 14 in nightmare mode , and more importantly the camaraderie of my guild that helps me to push forward.
    capibaraArtisansdeb1hd
  • darthvictordarthvictor Member Posts: 155
    edited July 2017
    Ok my highlight was spending $100 unlocking Carl when he first was released...I couldn't believe I spent $50 buying the radio pack getting 200 calls which is 20 spins at 10 per spin...so I didn't unlock him but came within 84 tokens so I bought ANOTHER $50 card thinking this will be easy right only 84 tokens...well I burned through 190 calls and was 32 tokens short and had 1 more call to make...can you believe I hit a Carl 128 token card to unlock him!! I know why right? Why spend $100...but I did!
    JackBauerJenngT_12deb1hd
This discussion has been closed.