Sometimes you get lucky!

darthvictordarthvictor Member Posts: 173
Wow check out this sweet hunter rifle I got by chance opening crates! Then to see Sasha's weapon pack this week has the incendiary trait also! Thank you!
DLichBrenr

Comments

• darthvictordarthvictor Member Posts: 173
    Ok sorry everyone stupid post...can't get that image to attach but it's this sweet golden Hawk rifle with the second trait being %50 chance to incenerate the target!
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,554
    edited June 2017
    @darthvictor if you're on mobile try to add it as a file and not as an image. There's an ongoing issue when accessing the site and trying to upload images via the "add image" option. Try the "add file" option instead and it should work.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    romeosligoemLightfeetPain Walker
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    And...just why is that so exciting?

Nvm, carry on. I just don't like that trait, doesn't mean you don't have to like as well
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    paintbeast
  • MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 632
    Sometimes, you don't get so lucky. Or ever...
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
    Captainslayerekimhclew
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,430
    I've found on phones if you shut down the forum link completly and then load a fresh forum link from game and change to pc setings (request pc settings top right menu) it seems to upload photos fine
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
    KaLi
  • darthvictordarthvictor Member Posts: 173
    Ok let's try this again and it worked!! Thank you! The reason I got excited was because this gun didn't cost me money and usually I'm buying these weapon packs and the incendiary trait is cool!
    Pic
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    @darthvictor Incendiary can be a huge problem when it creates burning walkers that get into melee range.
    bababooeypradiBttlOpenerdarthvictor
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 492
    Hey MATT, my 1100 reward was 25 warrior tokens, lmao
  • DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
    My 1100 award was 11 hunter tokens, smh...
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
  • JerryDixonJerryDixon Member Posts: 387
    Free legendary gear always feels like winning at least a $1 lottery. If it has the traits you really like it's more like $20 (or $19.99) :-)

Jerry Dixon
    GreyWolfSociety
    Jerry Dixon
    JSS
    David_H79