Terminus - Safe Haven

The fence is stationary now (despite description), and no more flying walkers.
David_H79psychwolfRedEye52Governator

Comments

• psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,372
    edited July 2017
    I miss it. There's a spawn now when you close the first container. Sending walkers into space was the only thing that amused me about this game and they ruined it. It's stupid that you can still see the writhing of the corpse pile there too.
    RedEye52Jenngromeo
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 2,129
    @Fearofabotplanet ,

Please leave the gate the way it is. The challenge already started. After that it is what it is.

Changes like that should not be made when the challenge already started.
    Avengersromeo
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 2,129
    Awesome move @Fearofabotplanet . Thank you.
    NG_Sam
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 797
    @vshield50 I think he was only going to change the description of the challenge, not the mechanics of it.
    NG_Samromeo
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    I know I'm in the minority regarding this but count me as one that's happy to see no more Mr. Fantastic Zombies. I hated that animation, made the animation feel amateurish to me.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    PowerUKJenng
  • GrinchGrinch Member Posts: 166
    Couldn't be bothered to fix real issues, just pretend to work, and accomplish nothing of value.
    Well, that's working as intended!
    Shut_UpGrimGael
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,316
    NOOO!!! Not the bendy, stilt walking walkers!!!......No more flying to the tops of containers...... No more weird humping...... Just freshly spawned armored :|
    gespuerMaverick1969bigbeanoJaden
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    Everyone should be thankful for this change. The walkers continually spawning from the fence area were always +1 of the other two container spawns. Not excited about the major spawn when you close the first container but an improvement just the same to me.
    JackBauerPigAvengersMaverick1969
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,357
    Yeah but now 2 armored walkers spawn after that first container so it's basically an even trade off...
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    psychwolf
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,065
    edited July 2017
    And there are always two walkers spawning now from the second container after closing the first... so I'm sure it will not be much easier than before (if even that) and all the quirky fun is gone...
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    gespuerbigbeanoAvengers
  • Maverick1969Maverick1969 Member Posts: 107
    Less easy : No.

Less fun: seadly yes
    gespuerbigbeano
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    David_H79 said:

You can block the lower armored spawn.
    Maybe the upper one too, but I didn't tried it yet.

I tried it above and it works as well. You can watch here.

Good luck @ all :)
    David_H79JadenNG_Samromeo