4th of July Event

First of all: Thank you very much for this event.

I do like surprises as much as everybody else. But why we can't get an early info about the events?
This morning I started an upgrade of equipment which still last for more than 15 hours. If I would have had the info about this very welcome event earlier, I would have waited till this event went online.
David_H79Andreatheldssdlklman1612RickGramesJadenkjmia421pradiromeoNeil_Jdouglaschs

Comments

• carlos1981carlos1981 Member Posts: 346
    Same here, don't have the spare gold to rush current upgrade
    gespuerpsychwolfbigbeanoromeo
  • Gman74Gman74 Member Posts: 72
    I don't know if this has been discussed before or not. But more often than not I find myself starting an upgrade a day prior to an event starting (because they are rarely announced in advance) and waking up to a time reduction event like this one but 10 hours to go to finish my upgrade. Is it not possible to credit time remaining for people mid upgrade when a event starts? It feels backwards to have to spend gold to finish an upgrade to start participating when today is 5 second upgrades. Wouldn't it be nice to wake up to an event and see that that 10 hours remaining was burned up already when it got adjusted to 5 seconds?

And second since I am here already. I have busted my butt to get to level 63 as many others have. And it is extremely disappointing to see people with lower level survivors doing equally as good if not better due to this teir you currently use. Not to mention quicker trips to the hospital and a faster climb to 5 gas instead of 4. I recognize you are trying to create balance, but I feel that balance is not at all in favor of a lot of players. Please please please figure out a way to make it right.

Thanks for hearing out my first forum post. Hope it makes sense
    Teeceezyggbats
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    Congrats on your first and welcome to the forums @Gman74 !
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    ggbats
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,647
    @vshield50 The real question is should we include Helsinki? ;)

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
    romeoMaverick1969Jaden
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    Yes, it actually was discussed before here..... (more or less?!)
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,647
    Good point and welcome to the forums.

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
    gespuer
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,580
    We technically just had Midsummer Mayhem which, as many pointed it isn't actually in the middle of Summer but instead is a holiday that's celebrated in e.g. Finland. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midsummer
    gespuerPain WalkerJaden
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    I celebrate 364 days of the year my non-birthday ;)
    gespuerDodkongCarlyJaden
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,580
    Kings Day parties are the best! @Maverick1969
    Maverick1969
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,624
    Loved the event! Just would have liked to keep running to 12:00 PM UTC as advertised. I was in before then to do some last-minute upgrades and it was gone. :cry:
    psychwolf
  • sicariussicarius Member Posts: 57
    Umm ... am I the only one who didn't receive a notice for this event yesterday? I wasn't on the forums, but played at several points throughout the day and had no clue there was an event until seeing this now.
  • GrinchGrinch Member Posts: 166
    NG hopes to catch you in an upgrade, so you'll panic and use gold(NG hopesyou have to buy gold) to finish upgrade to take advantage of event.

There is no free lunch!

NG always looking for ways to screw you...

PS Thanks for not acknowledging Canada Day NG,
    We aren't as important as the US? Funny you don't mind taking our money...

gespuerCaptainslayerJayZSlowMo
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,068
    As far as I know, the series is set in the US.

Germany also didn't get anything for October 3rd... and many other nations didn't get acknowledged, either (though I'd like that, one event for every country's "birthday"). But still, I don't think that is anything to be mad about.

Now if only the US players could participate in the event, that would be something else altogether...
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    CaptainslayerTHCrossKyrusgespuer
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    Yeah doing something for all countries I guess is a little too much? Just a tad? Maybe? What if we prioritize based on player base though? Then we don't have to do ALL countries, just the top ones.
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
  • SerpSerp Member Posts: 621
    > @Avengers said:
    > Yeah doing something for all countries I guess is a little too much? Just a tad? Maybe? What if we prioritize based on player base though? Then we don't have to do ALL countries, just the top ones.
    Opening a can of worms there. This could be construed as implying some countries are better than others. I can already hear the comments of those who would be "triggered" by this.
    gespuer