Rewards are terrible NG

2»

Comments

• Annette578Annette578 Member Posts: 482
    @sbf @enigma12
    I agree with you both 100% !!!
    Vudnik
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 638
    @stuffnthangs - So the perspective is that NG is doing this for egalitarian reasons? Interesting possibility. It don't think it's hyperbolic to say that this is most likely a wildly unpopular position, but good luck to you.
    ArtisansVudnikJadenPapacas
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Echoing @zbot here, keep it civil and remember to challenge the ideas, not the person. Conversation about topics like these is important, but it's crucial to keep discussion non-personal.
    Timboskiromeo
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 450
    Sounds great, if only they saw it that way
    vshield50romeo
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    @JackBauer lol yeah that's never gonna happen unfortunately
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    vshield50Captainslayer
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 933
    I just got a level 13 rare bat as a gold reward in the first round of the challenges. What's the point?
    KillersZ
    First 30 stars Token crate was better than my 1100 stars last time, lmfao, NG on crack
    gespuerCaptainslayerR2runfast
    Sicarius, perfectly said, that's how a game or all games are normally ran, maybe NG should hire you. Can't see why they can't see this. If most players knew the rewards were higher as you advance then yes I would burn some gold to heal to move on. But to spend gold knowing at 1100 stars I could get 9 tokens, that's just insane and poor programming. This I really hope gets changed, or just don't see the point anymore. Thx foe the post your right on..

sicariusgespuerR2runfast
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    edited July 2017
    Just for the data I recorded all rewards of this current challenge (so far - missing the first ones).
    I don't really know if I have to be satisfied with the progress? There are some strange jumps, aren't it?
    Yes (just for the record), there are some pretty nice rewards. But the progress really is (let's say) strange.

EDIT: if you take a look at the rewards for 120 ☆ and 320 ☆ you get an idea why players are unsatisfied.
    Kill'em all & JustSurviveSomehow
    Member & founder of #nocarlclub
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

romeo
    Wow @gespuer in general those rewards are fantastic. Much much better than what I have been receiving

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    gespuerromeo
    @Avengers , I agree. I'm not talking about the rewards itselfs. But the progress follows the not-logic of NG.
    Are the token of hunter more valuable than those for warriors? Not in my opinion!
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

These are the rewards of the current challenge (so far - started at 120 stars) for my 2nd account.
    Still don't know if I have to be pleased about the rewards itselves but the progression still bewilderes me.
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

• capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,441
    Terribilis est locus iste... :#

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    gespuerGovernatorromeo
    @gespuer yeah I know your point was the progression. And I agree, it's def not right. Don't care how many times NG says it's all RNG but the players KNOW that the farther your get, the lower amount of tokens you get

gespuer
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,546
    It seems nobody remembers pre 2.0 challenge rewards ... :p
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    David_H79Dodkong
    May the odds be ever in your favour...NOT!

• EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,839
    The rewards are puny, no doubt about it
    You spend 5 days in the challenge, grinding away for a mere pittance

paintbeastklman1612Jadenromeo
2»