Reduced Upgrading Times.....???

TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
edited July 2017 in Suggestions & Ideas
When reduced equipment and or training times comes into play, any equipment or survivor currently being upgraded should automatically be finished.
If I've just begun to upgrade equipment or train a survivor why should I have to wait hours before being able to take advantage of reduced upgrading times??
I feel the way it currently works is unfair to players.
-
TJS  -  Member of W-S
Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
ekimhclewMajor_Paingespuerbigmac

Comments

• ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 775
    Same thing just happened to me...
  • Blazer0981Blazer0981 Member Posts: 21
    Unfair? You know when events start. Hold off your upgrade until after it starts to keep this from happening. It's not their fault you did an upgrade right before an event and now can't take advantage of the current offerings. I'm still trying to understand how it's unfair. Care to explain?
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    > @Blazer0981 said:
    > Unfair? You know when events start. Hold off your upgrade until after it starts to keep this from happening. It's not their fault you did an upgrade right before an event and now can't take advantage of the current offerings. I'm still trying to understand how it's unfair. Care to explain?

That's my opinion. How you know when or what an upcoming event is I don't know. How about explaining that? That would be more helpful and productive.
    Thanks!
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    > @TJS said:
    > > @Blazer0981 said:
    > > Unfair? You know when events start. Hold off your upgrade until after it starts to keep this from happening. It's not their fault you did an upgrade right before an event and now can't take advantage of the current offerings. I'm still trying to understand how it's unfair. Care to explain?
    >
    > That's my opinion. How you know when or what an upcoming event is I don't know. How about explaining that? That would be more helpful and productive.
    > Thanks!

What's the next free event & when? I'd like to see the answer to that.
    Thanks for your interest blazer :smiley:
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    > @ekimhclew said:
    > Same thing just happened to me...

Hey bro. Any idea what this guy commenting below is on about?
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    @Terminates posts a video on here every week with what the next weekend event will be.

I just didn't check it for this 5 sec upgrade event lol
    TJS
    > @ekimhclew said:
    > @Terminates posts a video on here every week with what the next weekend event will be.
    >
    > I just didn't check it for this 5 sec upgrade event lol

Thanks bro. Much appreciated.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,399
    The 5 sec event wasn't a weekend it was a one of event for independence day (which I don't think their was prior knowledge)
    Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    Jadengespuerekimhclew
    Oh, well there you go lol

That's right, now that you say it, I do remember it only being for Independence Day
  • SheWolvesSheWolves Member Posts: 4
    Hi, can I get some help? I am on Chapter 9 game 4, I get get through this one. I did it all before, but I had to restart because I dropped my tablet and broke it.
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    @SheWolves take a look at youtube and search for "kapaoo" or "professor earthtones". ;)
    Kill'em all & JustSurviveSomehow
    Member & founder of #nocarlclub
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

thanks I will try it.
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    Lol, i wasnt sure if she was asking for help with the mission or her tablet
    gespuer
    no tablet but the dust. Just bought a Crome book. LOL
    DoTak
  • falowynfalowyn Member Posts: 73
    The upcoming weekend events are posted on the official Walking Dead No Man's Land Facebook forum usually around Wednesday afternoon.