Can anyone tell me why the character's pofile picture changes color like Daryl here?

Comments

• Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    @tabernac I believe they are talking about the dark face on Daryl and not the border.

I'm on Apple products and sometimes I get the dark face on team members on missions and it used to be easily corrected by taking them off the team and back on again. However, I had dark Abraham, Glenn, Rosita, and Daryl for about two weeks that just corrected a couple of days ago. Customer service told me to unistall and install the game but I didn't do that. Like @David_H79 said you can try to clear the cache which is what is recommended for Android users.
    gespuerDavid_H79sligoemcapibara
  • kvb63kvb63 Member Posts: 2
    I am on an iPod mini 4, I was wondering if this was only on the IOS platform. This also happened to a non hero survivor and to Abraham who was only 4 stars ad not gold. I have played with Daryl this way and I didn't see any change in ability but then again I could have just missed that. Thanks for as the responses. When Abraham is shaded he looks like an oompa-loompa.
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 980
    Uninstall and reinstall. Happens often after updates.
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    capibara
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,336
    @DLich

What the what?! When shady they don't hero?! Why haven't you told me this info before? This is the info I need. I'm gonna let you have a pass for this one because it should be apparent that sketchy sh*t is going down with a shady character...... But next time, tell me lol
    capibaravshield50Jaden
  • DerDer Member Posts: 54
    I noticed this once with Glen and haven't received the leader trait bonus tomatos at the end of the mission.
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870

@DLich Why, that's positively shady!

We need a groan reaction button.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    capibaraJaden
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,025
    You don't remember what Daryl taught us?...
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    GindyJadenTatdJdm