Who to upgrade to level 22

Recently upgraded my training grounds and now I'm looking to upgrade only two survivors to level 22 in order to avoid the challenge RSL penalty. I went ahead and upgraded my hunter but now I'm torn between assault, shooter, or scout. Which survivor class would be the best bet to help me at high RSL challenges? Opinions?
Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
romeo

Comments

• SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 482
    I guessed it depends on the rarity of your best survivors & pink stars etc. For me I chose my best hunter and scout so that I can have a good mix of strategy.
    David_H79romeo
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,316
    I have a solid 7* survivor in each class, so it's not really a matter of one being far batter than another.

My first thought was to go with assault. My shooter and scout can one-shot level 25 walkers every time and most times a level 26 walker as well. Having the extra firepower and one more RSL of less body shots on an assault seems intriguing.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    paintbeastAvengersSPCromeo
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,692
    I went with my assault and bruiser. They are both 3 pink. I chose them because my bruiser can stun high level walkers and my Assault is used often. I am happy with my picks and would not change them even right now.
    romeo
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,765
    I've upgraded Abraham. He is still epic, so the higher lvl compensates for the difference between my pink star survivors.
    romeo
  • 8900rpm8900rpm Member Posts: 91
    @jimmorrison369 I am also thinking of training my epic Abraham to 22. Do you find him very useful in high RSL missions? How far did you get in the last challenge?
    romeo
  • srmcn1031srmcn1031 Member Posts: 565
    I went with my best hunter and assault, since I use them most.
    gespuerromeo
  • srmcn1031srmcn1031 Member Posts: 565
    I went with my best hunter and assault, since I use them most.
    gespuerromeo
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    I chose to upgrade my assault to lvl 21. He is the only one so far. I'm also torn between hunter, scout, shooter. I use hunters most so I wanted to do that...but I don't have the best gear for them. Or for anyone just yet. Well actually, my scouts and bruisers are ready for upping to 21. So...what do I do?

Sorry...for sneaking in my question here as well.
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    romeo
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,765
    > @8900rpm said:
    > @jimmorrison369 I am also thinking of training my epic Abraham to 22. Do you find him very useful in high RSL missions? How far did you get in the last challenge?

Yes, but to be fair, I usually quit after doing RSL +4. (Last challenge I did +5 too) What I've seen up till now, I'm happy about it.
  • sicariussicarius Member Posts: 57
    8900rpm said:

@jimmorrison369 I am also thinking of training my epic Abraham to 22. Do you find him very useful in high RSL missions? How far did you get in the last challenge?

I use him as much as possible at higher levels - get about as far as you do with the +4/+5.
    jimmorrison369
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    My Abe and Sasha were the first to upgrade to lvl 22. Abe for his extra damage and Sasha for her chance of faster charge. That works pretty well.
    Kill'em all & JustSurviveSomehow
    Member & founder of #nocarlclub
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

jimmorrison369
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,304
    I went with my best Assault and Shooter. My plan is to keep them in my Outpost when I'm not running missions.
    gespuerSmittySpivey3
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,441
    Upgraded scout and warrior and i'm happy with them :)
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • SmittySpivey3SmittySpivey3 Member Posts: 324
    Rosita and my pink shooter were first. I sandbagged three weeks with that RSL 14 and upgraded gear. Two weeks later I have six level 22s. One scout, two assaults, two warriors, one shooter. Only reason for second warrior is perfect traits including rage and drew her on legendary call. At some point we all will have to let go of rsl 14 regret and move on. Just gear up first!
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    No love for hunters or bruisers huh? @SmittySpivey3
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.