Problem with ability that increases stun duration

I dont know how the ability is called in english that increases stun duration on brawler weapons. But I think it's a huge problem that bronze, silver and gold do the same thing (increase stun duration by 1)!

I would suggest this:

Bronze: Increases stun duration by 1
Silver: Increases stun duration by 1 and by 2 with 50% chance
Gold: Increases stun duration by 2

Comments

• Its called concussion friend and the fact that this trait cost different amounts of Xp but has the same potency for all three metal types on bruiser weapons was the beginning of the nerfing of the bruiser class. Having the following changes you suggest implemented would help players exploit the bruser class by using them to defeat mission rooms much higher than they should so it is very doubtful that admins or devs will respond favorably to your request.
    AaronD
  • LanceLance Member Posts: 568
    Bronze: Increases stun duration by 1 & treat you as if you were 1 lv higher for body shot
    Silver: Increases stun duration by 2 & treat you as if you were 2 lv higher for body shot
    Gold: Increases stun duration by 3 & treat you as if you were 3 lv higher for body shot
  • AaronDAaronD Member Posts: 13
    edited January 2016
    DarkFae said:

Its called concussion friend and the fact that this trait cost different amounts of Xp but has the same potency for all three metal types on bruiser weapons was the beginning of the nerfing of the bruiser class. Having the following changes you suggest implemented would help players exploit the bruser class by using them to defeat mission rooms much higher than they should so it is very doubtful that admins or devs will respond favorably to your request.

I do understand that, but it just feels like a waste when you get a legendary or epic weapon and the gold trait is concussion. I got my first epic bruiser weapon yesterday and guess what? The gold trait is ofc concussion. How about this then:

Bronze: Increases stun duration by 1
    Silver: Increases stun duration by 1 and by 2 with 25% chance
    Gold: Increases stun duration by 1 and by 2 with 50% chance

The chance can be increased by luck though. So if you manage to get a gold trait luck on character AND weapon, you can get a chance of up to 80%. This seems like alot, but there is still a 1/5 chance that it is only 1 turn and you need to have an epic/legendary character and a legendary weapon (with the right gold traits ofc) to get this chance. This seems fairly balanced to me. A gold trait MUST be better then silver/bronze and currently it's just annoying that bronze/silver/gold are all the same. If you still think that is to much, I could also go with 20% chance at silver and 40% chance at gold. :smile:
  • aysatyoaysatyo Member Posts: 352
    no matter how many duration you put in concussion trait, the fact still remains that the bodyshot doesn't stun a walker. with high level walkers, bodyshot is 100%, so, concussion trait is useless no matter how many duration you add.
    ggbats
  • AaronDAaronD Member Posts: 13
    Can you explain to me what bodyshot is? Im relatively new to the game and I thought the stun from baseball bats is 100% chance (except for colossus zombies).
  • aysatyoaysatyo Member Posts: 352
    body shot only deals 50% of your survivor's normal damage and it doesn't activate/trigger stun ability. chances of dealing a body shot increases as the level difference between your survivor and the walker increases. the higher the level of the walker compared to your survivor, the more chance of dealing body shot.
  • SinniasSinnias Member Posts: 11
    Yeah but to increase by 3 you need the stun to be gold obviously people get it but it's a waste I have an awesome level 17 bruiser weapon with a wasted gold skill being stun. They could atleast make it fixed so it's always the first skill and atleast waste the silver slot. I get that it's just the luck of the roll but it's the only skill that doesn't change no matter if it's bronze, silver, gold. That's the best part of the bruiser it's what it's used for to stun. Or make each rank stun different walkers bronze is regular silver is armored and gold is heavy walkers (i know they can't be stunned) but atleast having it gold would be useful then.