Is the current blue Dixieland BBQ any better than the previous blue Dixieland BBQ?

Because let's be honest, that previous one sucked. And that was an improvement over the first one which sucked even worse. The Firepower was way down compared to a normal equivalent assault rifle, and that was not made up buy the additional fire damage.

In essence it turned the Dixieland BBQ into a complete novelty buy, not something you would use on a regular basis. Is that the same for this current version?

Comments

• Runners_0648Runners_0648 Member Posts: 58
    It's the same one, get tokens instead.
    bigbeanotheldssdl
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541
    This one has the same traits as the old one. I believe it's being offerred again for those that liked the first one and now have Lvl 22 survivors and want one that now maxes at Lvl 25.

But other than that it's the same as the last epic one.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    flyingcowkingbigbeano
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    Are burning walkers always getting critical hits afterwards like for stunned ones ?
    I haven't checked that.
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,627
    @meathead013 After reading your comment, you are basically asking whether this one is working as intended right?

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
    bigbeano
  • myrlanthianmyrlanthian Member Posts: 6
    It sux to be honest. I went back to a lower level gun for better damage.
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,410
    It's only good for shooting through fences where you don't need to worry about flaming walkers attacking you. Not many maps offer that. I'm not buying the BBQ. Too limited if a weapon just for the novelty value.
    paintbeastsligoemgespuer
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 990
    edited July 2017
    Do you not know what happened last time they offered an epic pitchfork???

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/26725/update-2-6-official-discussion-thread/p1
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.