Did you miss something?

bigmacbigmac Member Posts: 131
Sometimes after a clearing levels there's boxes that aren't opened or garbage dumpsters that were never in play, let's say all three players make it to the Finish Line. Then I talking bar shows up you missed a secret stash. Now you have the option to just leave and be done with the mission or fight your way back through the horde that's coming at you and open a three or four turn box. It would be completely random when this shows up, and it has to have gold products to make it worth the risk. 30000 XP or supplies 4 gasoline 5 phone calls 10 gold...... this we'll make it real challenge for those in between missions,you could put a whole crew in the hospital and you might not even finish the mission.
ekimhclewMovadoGindyPiggespuerCarl_s_Hat

Comments

• bigmacbigmac Member Posts: 131
    That's why I'm saying no gear. Supplies XP gold gasoline phones that's it. Maybe hero tokens
    gespuerHomeless
  • ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 779
    Maybe if it guaranteed epic gear it would be worth it
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    Given on NGs history I would assume that we would get a green level20 weapon. :p
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
  • bigmacbigmac Member Posts: 131
    Even if it's crappy gear, which I'm stating shouldn't be any gear at all we have enough gear. But even if wouldn't you still do it?