Undocumented V1.6 Changes

2»

Comments

• DutchbrotherDutchbrother Member Posts: 43
    Joel needs to come back as a zombie.

• ElkadorElkador Member, Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 81
    lol so tue Missions where i get a survivor as Price Now really sucks.
    First the Mission Is harder to Finish (lvl 10 survivor against burning lvl14walker ends always in Instant biting from walkers Side)
    Second the Price of a lvl10/14 survivor when i play with lvl14 3* and higher chars is crap.
    Third is that all other players who got the higher Survivors Now can Farm and farm and farm.

Super Decision by NG

Sorry for my little and big writing. My phone corrects all words from german dictionary.
  • drinkydrinky Member Posts: 414
    tbh not sure if it is a new feature or a bug, it is in the beta, but still confirmed if it is inteded or not.

I hope intended as does make sense
    Lev 58. Rick Rollers Elder
  • +1 for the Joel Zombie and found another change.....um I mean counter. Its almost like an Easter egg hunt looking for them at this point :D

• LanceLance Member Posts: 568
    @DarkFae

Hmm what's new ?
  • @Lance

Ummmm the achievement button. That leads the same list of achievements that you can find on the side pannel of your camp page. :)
  • AhexAhex Member Posts: 78
    Camp Zombies don't drop radios anymore? Before 1.6 update I got around 1 radio per 10 to 15 zombies, after I haven't got any.
  • Smokin_Joe_BlowSmokin_Joe_Blow Member Posts: 97
    Ahex said:

Camp Zombies don't drop radios anymore? Before 1.6 update I got around 1 radio per 10 to 15 zombies, after I haven't got any.

I've gotten some.
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    Me too.
    In fact I got one just before I came over to the forum - about 10 minutes ago.
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • AhexAhex Member Posts: 78
    Ok maybe I've been really lucky before update and really unlucky after.
    Ok updated

http://nomansland.wikia.com/wiki/Updates#Undocumented_changes

There is an Easter egg in there.
  • JAGJAG Member Posts: 291
    @lance what's the source for the gold claim? I sure didn't get any (Android). Did you connect to cloud before or was the reward for that? Did you link devices? Can you see the rewarding achievement in the list?
    @JAG

In the setting screen (top right corner) there is a new achievements button, clicking on it give 1000 gold.
    IT was a joke it took a long time to someone to find it out.

;)
This discussion has been closed.