For the benefit of my mental health and wallet

Still enjoying the game, although frustrated with a lot of the game mechanics decisions and drop rate nerfs that plague us all, even if NG won't fess up to what we can all see. Not quitting, but have made the decision that survivor level 20 is my end game, and I am done with buying anything more expensive than the odd gas booster now and again or perhaps a very cheap seasonal offer ($5 or less). It is strangely liberating, cathartic even. I recommend it! Now I will just enjoy my guild and the forum and stop running the hamster wheel!
zivaoliviaekimhclewSPC_TORRESpaintbeastMonsutaJackBauerEL34xyzArtisansDLichHuman3001ChippradiCRUSHWeekOnebigbeanogespuerJadenTripod

Comments

• EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    I'll buy weapons from the store once in a while
    But, the prices on the weapons in the shop have almost doubled in the last year

I remember being able to get good gear for way less than the asking prices they want now

Probably because people are driving the prices up by just whipping out the CC and paying what NG is asking
  • sicariussicarius Member Posts: 57
    Keep upgrading weapons as you can so you don't drive yourself crazy watching your XP bank sit full and everything you earn disappearing to the ether.
    WeekOnegespuerTunKit
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    sicarius said:

Keep upgrading weapons as you can so you don't drive yourself crazy watching your XP bank sit full and everything you earn disappearing to the ether.

My XP bank is never full
  • WeekOneWeekOne Member Posts: 1,195
    Well said @Raven2318 <3
  • Raven2318Raven2318 Member Posts: 225
    Thanks, all, especially @WeekOne ! It is an honour you commented and agreed, that means a lot!
    gespuer