Jackpot event

2»

Comments

• AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    Some events are more likely than others of course
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    Inb4 golden show...

Never mind.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
  • Mais88Mais88 Member Posts: 348
    More like Jack-Squat Event. Yawn...
    EL34xyzpaintbeastCaptainslayer
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    I normally get a lot of silver jackpots and a couple of gold jackpots but I've gotten less than 5 silvers and 0 golds so far for this jack off event.
    theldssdlpsychwolfDLH
  • CarolsCookiesCarolsCookies Member Posts: 110
    I've gotten 2 gold jackpots and a few silver too. Be careful what you wish for, my gold jackpots were all green instant scrap garbage. Very disappointing. The silver at least had a few phones. They've taken the fun out of this event.
    tallinieCaptainslayerR2runfast
  • Human3001Human3001 Member Posts: 103
    No gold jp on this one nor the last one. But due to the xp event it was still a good weekend.
    Mavericks UC
  • sicariussicarius Member Posts: 57
    Have had several silvers (maybe 6?) and 2 gold. And the silvers were more useful. Spent gold to open extras on the 2 gold jackpots (RSL 23 and RSL 25) and still got mostly green gear.

Gold jackpot 1 @ RSL 23: 35k XP; 5 Rare gear (4 22, 1 21); 2 Epic gear (L21 pistol, L22 armor w/ good traits); 1 L22 Legendary pistol (bad traits). Of this, only the L22 epic armor has a chance of not being scrapped.

Gold jackpot 2 @ RSL 25: 40k XP; 3 Rare gear (2 22, 1 21); L21 Epic rifle; L21 Legendary bat. All getting scrapped, didn't bother wasting more 25 more gold to open the last 3 chests.
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    Several silvers, one gold for me

PDad43
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    Best one I got. Lol
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 475
    Not one gold all weekend, that's why people quit, if NG DOESNT START rewarding like normal games, they'll have nobody playing soon enough...
    gespuerGovernatorDLH
  • tallinietallinie Member Posts: 380
    edited July 2017
    Maybe NG could replace this event with "Epic / Legendary gear" event where instead of silver or golden jackpot you would be guaranteed to get Epic or Legendary gear (at your highest survivor level of that class) in one of those nine chests ..
    gespuerJadenWahooDawg
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    So the challenge is nearly over (played until 27.1).
    Not a single gold jackpot. Saved me a lot of Gold that would be wasted to open always the last three remaining crates.
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    gespuerGovernator
  • BttlOpenerBttlOpener Member Posts: 943
    Yeah... No golden (jackpot) shower here, even though I pounded equipment scavenge missions. Plenty of 2nd place (silver) scraping went on though. Rather disappointing for the effort put in. @Shteevie Might want to check the code on this weekends event.
    Governator
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,906
    I hope we never see this event again as it stands. :|
    Human3001paintbeastCaptainslayerR2runfast
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,461
    Two more golden showers. One was actually over 50% epic/leg, the other was almost all green.

Nothing was worth keeping.
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    When does this event start? What? It was online already? Did not notice it at all. :p

To be honest. Got 12 silver and 2 golden. Not impressed by it. The best of it was 32 extra gas and 1 lvl22 leg hunter jacket.
    Yeah, I know we have to be happy for every free stuff, blah blah blah..... Events keep players playing and not moving to another app where free stuff is offered in a better way. NG, keep on improving this event before rolling it out again.
    CaptainslayerTroublemakerGovernator
  • jeffstasykjeffstasyk Member Posts: 162
    this should NOT even be an event!!!! nobody in my guild that spoke up even got 1 gold pot....none between like half of our guild....

this should just be a normal happening all the time...you should always be able to hit a silver or gold jackpot once in a while...

making it an "event" then you should be hitting them quite often...i am not a superstar by any means...i am player lvl 53 and using lvl 19 survs...i got to about 750 stars this week...i could have gone further but just ran out of time...but anyways...to get up around 750 and not hit even one GOLD jackpot is ridiculous...its not an event then...i hit about 4-5 silvers...no golds...

just leave it on at all times and use the very poor drop rate from the "event" and everyone would be fine with it....

why this is its own event is beyond me...

1. no one is ever satisfied and this time its actually justified!!!!
    2. it would be a small step in right direction to give players a little boost once in while just randomly and not having it have to be during an event...

MAKE THE SILVER/GOLD JACKPOT AN EVERYDAY POSSIBILITY AND NOT A SPECIAL EVENT!!!!! PLEASE @Teeceezy
    GovernatorJackBauergespuer
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 475
    Wonder if NG really thinks there doing us a favor or really believe there events are even worth a crap, total garbage, is there ANYONE LISTENING IN NG OFFICE, JEEZ YOU GUYS SUK
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    2 accounts, 2 freedom bundles with 24hr gas, ZERO gold pots :s

Full disclosure: didn't really do any marathon sessions on either account
    gespuer