Keep or discard this Assault

I love the Assault class, but, I haven't got one with good traits yet. I just called out this guy, and am tempted to keep it to see what the 5th trait is. I'm concerned though, Revenge isn't something I would prefer on an assault, more Hunter or Shooter. Keep him and roll the dice he has a good 5th trait or trash him for some decent assault tokens for when a better one rolls around?

If you can't see the image (I don't in preview) his traits are

Iron Skin | Dodge | Ruthless | Revenge | Unknown

gespuer

Comments

• R2runfastR2runfast Member Posts: 332
    Hope u dont mind if I ask this here @thisdoesfine but I am also curious if I should take a gamble on this hunter. I have a 2star pinky and a 1star pink so this wouldn't be my best hunter, I just want to try out the new traits like all the beginners get to. Would anyone invest the tokens to make this epic hunter a leg hunter?
    MattOfEarth
  • sligoemsligoem Member Posts: 330
    Assuming you chance the upgrade, look forward to seeing the fifth trait.
    gespueranniesprinkles
  • Spartacus18Spartacus18 Member Posts: 22
    Would keep to see the 5th, prob sure shot or marksman but could end up with vigilant defensive stance aswell I guess
    I am still debating, but leaning toward upgrading to legendary. I will post results soon. Thanks for the feedback
  • thisdoesfinethisdoesfine Member Posts: 360
    > @R2runfast said:
    > Hope u dont mind if I ask this here @thisdoesfine but I am also curious if I should take a gamble on this hunter. I have a 2star pinky and a 1star pink so this wouldn't be my best hunter, I just want to try out the new traits like all the beginners get to. Would anyone invest the tokens to make this epic hunter a leg hunter?
    >

I like that Hunter :) Thanks for hijacking my post, lol.

I ended up keeping the assault, need 26 tokens to see his 5th. I'll use the slot I bought as an xpbank survivor eventually.
    anniesprinkles
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 807
    Great Hunter @R2runfast, congrats!
    bigbeanoanniesprinkles
  • XenathewarriorXenathewarrior Member Posts: 322
    I agree with Tabernac ,@R2runfast you have a great hunter.

R2runfastMattOfEarth
  • XenathewarriorXenathewarrior Member Posts: 322
    @Thisdoesfine I have a lev20 leg assault that has ruthless and revenge traits and that revenge trait is very useful in challenges. I would keep yours if I was you.
    I ended up keeping him and got marksman. I would have also liked sure shot or luck. I'll keep him.

Santa lost a lot of weight since walker boys and girls don't leave cookies and milk out. Instead of spreading joy and happiness, he spreads bullets to walkers' heads.

@R2runfast do you like vigilant? In a Hunter of all classes I think it's ok. Usually I axe survivors with it.
    Jaden
    File didn't attach above
    Jaden
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    @thisdoesfine Im not very fond od vigilant myself, but my best hunter have it too and he is pretty effective in overwatch and using interrupt. For certain strategies, vigilans is really great trait.
    thisdoesfineCORATTOJaden
  • CORATTOCORATTO Member Posts: 3
    Otimos sobreviventes, parabens.