How to make an obsolete building no longer obsolete: the memorial tent

Can't we update this building to keep track of how many times a character dies during which mission making the mission fail and also keep track of what players we have had for a while and then retired, including all cases what stats the player had at their peaks?
Guts & Glory, not always in that order.
Avengerstheldssdlz3r0d4z3

Comments

  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,468
    If the Memorial does not get any use, it's better to just rip it off and make the game faster to load, process etc.
    Maverick1969
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,468
    > @Maverick1969 said:
    > > @rfg1982 said:
    > > If the Memorial does not get any use, it's better to just rip it off and make the game faster to load, process etc.
    >
    > Faster loading, faster processing etc, really?? your device is a i potato?

    Dunno if it really makes a difference, but I'm into anything that helps. Memorial lost purpose, unfortunately.

    I play on iPhone 5 - it has troubles sometimes lol
    Maverick1969
  • Maverick1969Maverick1969 Member Posts: 107
    > @rfg1982 said:
    > > @Maverick1969 said:
    > > > @rfg1982 said:
    > > > If the Memorial does not get any use, it's better to just rip it off and make the game faster to load, process etc.
    > >
    > > Faster loading, faster processing etc, really?? your device is a i potato?
    >
    > Dunno if it really makes a difference, but I'm into anything that helps. Memorial lost purpose, unfortunately.
    >
    > I play on iPhone 5 - it has troubles sometimes lol
    >
    > clearing your cache might help.
    Then remember what darryl thaugt you.
    Then take away things other people like.
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,468
    Long live the memorial! :-)
    David_H79l2wannabegespuer
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    I LOVE your idea @afroponix that's exactly what NG should do
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

    Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

    Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    afroponix
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    bring back death matches. High stakes = High rewards.
    If a hero dies, you have to unlock them again (this would be useful for the people that don't want heroes).
    If a normal survivor dies, they die.

    But make the rewards big. It should be at least 128 tokens, or 50 radios, or guaranteed legendary gear.
    Something that would make people what to attempt them

    PS. You could even be a little more lenient especially now that you can hold onto survivors forever, and just make it that they go back to the initial level (i.e. level 12).
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    "They go back to initial lvl" ...could you explain? Am i the only one that doesn't understand?
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

    Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

    Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
  • afroponixafroponix Member Posts: 503
    Avengers said:

    I LOVE your idea @afroponix that's exactly what NG should do

    Well thanks, I'm trying to have more constructive critics here again..it just seems it would keep the reason of the building in tact seeing as I've played this game for like 2 years now and NEVER have had one death posted in that dusty/cob webbed memorial building...the kids in my camp prolly use it to get high or hook up at this point, or as others suggested the outhouse lol..
    Guts & Glory, not always in that order.
  • afroponixafroponix Member Posts: 503
    blynknz said:

    bring back death matches. High stakes = High rewards.
    If a hero dies, you have to unlock them again (this would be useful for the people that don't want heroes).
    If a normal survivor dies, they die.

    But make the rewards big. It should be at least 128 tokens, or 50 radios, or guaranteed legendary gear.
    Something that would make people what to attempt them

    PS. You could even be a little more lenient especially now that you can hold onto survivors forever, and just make it that they go back to the initial level (i.e. level 12).

    Just gotta say, it's not high stakes if u get the character back. Kinda like playing Russian roulette with no bullets loaded...
    Guts & Glory, not always in that order.
  • sligoemsligoem Member Posts: 330
    For me the bigger issue was the prorata pay out of the Risk and Reward Achievement. I don't think I'm alone that many were striving to complete it when the deadly missions were nixed. While there was compensation, it wasn't satisfying for those who have neurotic tendencies to complete the achievement in its entirety. Moreover, as stated by others previously on the forum, I wish there was a repository of survivor stats similar to the Memorial Tent, but even for those who have not given their lives.
    Avengers
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    Avengers said:

    "They go back to initial lvl" ...could you explain? Am i the only one that doesn't understand?

    I was meaning the level you would get the character at if you pulled them now or something like that.
    afroponix said:



    Just gotta say, it's not high stakes if u get the character back. Kinda like playing Russian roulette with no bullets loaded...

    Yes, it is watered down. But the biggest complaint about the death missions were when people lost their survivor. So that could be a compromise.

    I would prefer them to stay dead, but have the rewards better (like I said). They could even add a 7th optional mission in the trial. If you do the mission, you get more bonus stars. Maybe the 3 for completing it, plus another 1 star per RSL level.
    So if you do one at RSL 20, you would get 20 bonus stars.
    Higher risk, higher reward.
  • afroponixafroponix Member Posts: 503
    blynknz said:

    Avengers said:

    "They go back to initial lvl" ...could you explain? Am i the only one that doesn't understand?

    I was meaning the level you would get the character at if you pulled them now or something like that.
    afroponix said:



    Just gotta say, it's not high stakes if u get the character back. Kinda like playing Russian roulette with no bullets loaded...

    Yes, it is watered down. But the biggest complaint about the death missions were when people lost their survivor. So that could be a compromise.

    I would prefer them to stay dead, but have the rewards better (like I said). They could even add a 7th optional mission in the trial. If you do the mission, you get more bonus stars. Maybe the 3 for completing it, plus another 1 star per RSL level.
    So if you do one at RSL 20, you would get 20 bonus stars.
    Higher risk, higher reward.
    Maybe give that dead character a final trial against Winston the Walker to decide the characters fate (just spit balllin here)
    Guts & Glory, not always in that order.
  • 淡水地鼠淡水地鼠 Member Posts: 278
    I really want to put some of my "Heros" in to memorial
    afroponix
  • autumn_ashautumn_ash Member Posts: 325
    I'd like to have a place where my current survivors' stats would be displayed - walkers/freemen killed, exp earned, outposts raided (that's a good one!) days in camp #, etc.
    TWD ⭐️ FearTWD ⭐️ Ride with Norman Reedus
    Avengers
Sign In or Register to comment.