Double guild rewards as permanent! Vote!!

capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,690
...imo double guild rewards should be permanent... And no @TheLostOnes ...not talking of blonde permanent... :#

Double guild rewards as permanent! Vote!! 87 votes

Yes!
18%
KaLi8900rpmcapibaraInspTurbinesTheLostOnesBraynerZMonsutaljr6jvhv4romeozeoweruscylonnumbersixMediManGolf4x4zerosouLNidintuBelNeo_64 16 votes
OMG!! Yes!!
81%
TransmuteJunz3r0d4z3PutchucoSteeboonzeeblackDeadBeatNoggerJippelPowerUKverticoTripodNCDawgFanInvaderDLHMortmerMystiqueJenngsligoemTheCrabautumn_ashkiwinz7 71 votes
"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
TheLostOnesDavid_H79NG_SamAndreaFeloniousSpunkCaptainslayerPutchucoWahooDawgJadengespuertheldssdl8900rpmp_herianMovadoJenngbigbeanokiwinz7l2wannabe

Comments

• JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    OMG!! Yes!!
    Only the Guild Rewards. Not the individual TG you get for finishing a round.
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    afroponix
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    OMG!! Yes!!

Don 't worry , ng will find a way to nerve it. Tell them we hate it.

I like "vice versa psychology strategy"!
    vshield50capibaraJenng
    OMG!! Yes!!
    Human3001 said:

I voted OMG!! Yes!!

Why? Because I love democracy and to vote is important ;)

You mean like "vote or die"? lol
    capibaravshield50Jenngbigbeano
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    OMG!! Yes!!
    Kind of a no-brainer.
    capibaravshield50Jenngbigbeano
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    OMG!! Yes!!
    Yeah let's do it! Why not? The more rewards the better!
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    capibaraWeekOneJenngbigbeano
  • WeekOneWeekOne Member Posts: 1,195
    OMG!! Yes!!
    O.M.G.... Yes! ;)
    capibarabigbeano
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,690
    edited July 2017
    Yes!
    Ok @vshield50 but i have rodent skills ;) ...and internet belongs to me.... But that's another story... :#
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    vshield50gespuerbigbeanoLightfeet
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,713
    Hey @Timboski, I've noticed you've been disagreeing with some of my posts. Can you explain why, or are you just being petty?
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    capibarabigbeanoLightfeet
    OMG!! Yes!!
    @jenng May I borrow your word creation. That word is totally awesomenessity.
    David_H79vshield50capibaraJenng
  • afroponixafroponix Member Posts: 503
    edited July 2017
    vshield50 said:

I just hope that when the next update comes out, NG does not reduce the rewards to 1/4 th of what they are now and claim "Working as originally intended". Not that they would do something so sinister....

And this is how rather will do it: double guild rewards all the time, but also double difficulty on challenge levels from now on, so it all evens out in the end >:)

Kinda like this one: 5 second upgrades, but who can farm enough xp quick enough to upgrade the next step once those 5 seconds are up. (Except me of course) o:)

Let's do one more, if you win 20 radios instead of 10 then NG will double the cost of all radio purchases....cause remember, they keep eyes on situations, specifically my situations, in fact I think they have eyes in my house following my situations now. ... :s
    Guts & Glory, not always in that order.
    Avengerscapibaragespuervshield50