Merle & Aaron??

@Teeceezy... Is there an estimated month we may expect to see the release of the last 2 heroes? When Eugene was rolled out it was stated that the following hero would be coming in the next few weeks, and we are now into month's after. A ballpark timeframe would be sufficient enough for myself. Thank you.
David_H79JayZtheldssdlTJS

Comments

• TatdJdmTatdJdm Member Posts: 23
    "Soon."
    Maverick1969gespuerCaptainslayerbigbeano
  • TimboskiTimboski Member Posts: 136
    As for the definition of "Soon", please refer to George Carlin.
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,627
    When Eugene came it said that the following hero is coming in a few weeks, so father Gabriel came.

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
    Timboskibigbeano
    > @8N8 said:
    > Hopefully never

That would just be nonsense! They are already there, we are just awaiting the release. Protest the release of new heroes, not heroes that are already here but haven't been released.
    JayZekimhclewCaptainslayersligoemTheRealSavageDLich
    > @NCDawgFan said:
    > Just what we need, two more initially useless heros to water down the already rediculious hero token pool. Thanks for nothing.

Again, already here!
    vshield50ekimhclewCaptainslayersligoemTheRealSavageDLichTJS
  • 8N88N8 Member Posts: 164
    Timboski said:

> @8N8 said:

> Hopefully never

That would just be nonsense! They are already there, we are just awaiting the release. Protest the release of new heroes, not heroes that are already here but haven't been released.

Well I was mostly being facetious because obviously they will come out with them at some point. Of course it would be nonsense for them to not release characters they have already developed.
    DLichTimboski
    > @8N8 said:
    > > @8N8 said:
    >
    > > Hopefully never
    >
    >
    >
    > That would just be nonsense! They are already there, we are just awaiting the release. Protest the release of new heroes, not heroes that are already here but haven't been released.
    >
    > Well I was mostly being facetious because obviously they will come out with them at some point. Of course it would be nonsense for them to not release characters they have already developed.

I figured, my apologies for the sense of irritation. After all it was a fairly simple question directed towards Teeceezy, I didn't expect to release the Trolls. That is how I would put it anyway. (Troll is not meant for you)
    vshield50
  • RickGramesRickGrames Member Posts: 390
    Too many heroes and too many types of tokens... please stop!!!
    IGN : Rick
    Currently : Level 75
    Guild : MAVERICKS UK 

★ The spirit of ULTIMA LEGIONE is still alive ★
    LINE ID : rickgrames
    TimboskiCaptainslayersligoemNCDawgFanTheRealSavage
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,430
    I gave up the fight concerning show characters a while ago, ppl will regret asking for them when it takes 50 days to get back to the show character they want
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
    sligoem
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,430
    If I had to guess it will be the 2nd last episode to coincide with when merle was the prominent character and went back to woodbur. I must have missed it where aaron was confirmed as the other character 'coming soon' what class is he? I'm assuming scout
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
  • kiwinz7kiwinz7 Member Posts: 916
    I agree too ............ many Hero's.
    As it will be another one players will have to be careful not to unlock as to exceed 2 x lvl 22 for the Weekly Challenges.
    Ranked #1 in Australia for Weekly Challenges

Ranked in the Top 30 Globally for Weekly Challenge

TWD NML Guild Council Member

Recruiter & Legacy Eh Leader a Top 5 Global Guild

Former Leader of Vault112 Top 20 Global Guild & it's 4 Guilds (Vault112, Vault112B, Vault112C & Vault112D) is now a part of the Eh family

Rise Up & Join the EH Family [email protected]
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,627
    edited July 2017
    It’s pretty obvious when Merle is coming if you give it a bit of a thought. I am not gonna say anything though... :p

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
    @Teeceezy, @zbot. Thread can be closed. My question has been answered. Thank you.
    NG_SamTeeceezy8N8bigbeano
This discussion has been closed.