NG: You upset with us - no event this weekend?

2»

Comments

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,776

Why are you all complaining about one of, if not the best weekend events (1 min gas being the other) given by NG. They told you how to do the exploit and you have their blessing to use it to your hearts content.... How much exp and supplies do you expect them to spoon feed you? I'm over 4 mil supplies and a few 100k exp (only cause I'm using free gas on supplies first) on day 2.

Shh, @Necroboogie, it's a secret.
    jester
  • CindyLouCindyLou Member Posts: 112
    pretty sure they didn't give the green light to anything but challenge missions. If they did could someone link me?
  • NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    The exploit has been explained below, so it can be used for the currently running Challenge.

On any mission, immediately after you move your final survivor into the exit zone and you have a survivor with an action point left waiting in exit zone you can use that action point very quickly to kill a walker as your last survivor is running to the exit. Your survivor will perform the action as the Victory screen launches. Afterwards you will have anywhere from 6-50 extra stars awarded for that level and for your personal and guild total.

The exploit has been explained below, so it can be used for the currently running Challenge.

On any mission, immediately after you move your final survivor into the exit zone and you have a survivor with an action point left waiting in exit zone you can use that action point very quickly to kill a walker as your last survivor is running to the exit. Your survivor will perform the action as the Victory screen launches. Afterwards you will have anywhere from 6-50 extra stars awarded for that level and for your personal and guild total.

So they gave the okay to use it outside the challenge missions?
  • NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    edited February 2016
    Yep. They do say stars later but sub that for bonus.
    CindyLou
    yeah, but I don't think they're giving the green light for all of us to do that Necroboogie.
    Unless they are. Lol I dunno.
  • BodhiBodhi Member Posts: 55
    Good God. Grow a pair. The game is here for us as customers, not the other way around. You sound like a counsellor for a playground full of 6th graders.
    CindyLou
    lol
  • @Necroboogie

I agree with Necroboogie the creators of this game are very intelligent people. If they don't want us doing things then they wouldn't have spoon fed us exactly how to do it and why. Anyone who is still confused about the matter simply needs to learn how to be more adept at reading between the lines.
    Cherokee_Rose
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,776
    DarkFae said:

@Necroboogie

I agree with Necroboogie the creators of this game are very intelligent people. If they don't want us doing things then they wouldn't have spoon fed us exactly how to do it and why. Anyone who is still confused about the matter simply needs to learn how to be more adept at reading between the lines.

Winner winner chicken dinner.
    Cherokee_Rose
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,754
    @Necroboogie

Nobody knows what you're taking about. Nobody. Let's keep it like that.
  • johnnydivesjohnnydives Member Posts: 324
    Gave who the exploit? I would love to know the percentage of people who play the game read the forums so know of exploits. I believe the majority of players are blissfully unaware of how they have lost 10 places in a league ranking that now means nothing. Its double standards at the very least, unethical and down right stupid what as transpired since the original problem. Like I said there as been two problems. The first was the update which I understand things didn't go well and am sure they will fix it but the second problem is how NG dealt with it in my humble opinion. To condone cheating is ludicrous but in this case it appears that cheating as won for some.

By the way am proud to have finished last week on 270 doing it the way the rules set out by NG which are viewable in the HELP menu of the app.
  • PutchucoPutchuco Member Posts: 1,289
    @johnnydives , ditto. Bravo.
    If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
    contact us via email at [email protected]
    I think you're a little confused about what spoon fed means, the definition of exactly, why, and reading between the lines. Lol.
  • CoenobitaCoenobita Member Posts: 7
    @agentwalker1
    I agree completely! I'm bored of waiting around for supplies for upgrading. The amounts I get in deadly missions or supply runs and what I need to upgrade is ridiculous without even considering time. I don't by gold and I wonder if this why at player level 27 I still don't have a survivor level higher then 11 even after saving and using a ton of radios. I find this odd even during two Special Event Weekends. Perhaps it's built into the code to favour paying customers....though I do "pay" whenever I watch a video. As a result of my survivors being such low level I can't even complete the first episode of a mission because I get killed so fast! I used to recommend the game but I no longer do.
  • JaytecJaytec Member Posts: 19
    Mods would b better to have a faster response time on support
    Amazing the twists and turns a thread can take sometimes... LOL

Anyway, if I may return to the topic at hand, Thanks to @NG @TK-421 @Teeceezy @OldGoth for weathering another storm, but staying cool throughout.
    Thx for the extra event over the extended weekend, it certainly calmed a lot of outcries... ;)

If we could only get:
    - a reset of all leaderboards and start from scratch.
    - a well-tested version upgrade
    - and the rescue survivors returned to the lvls they were
    CindyLou[Deleted User]KaLi
  • JaytecJaytec Member Posts: 19
    I think that seems fair putch what about it guys
  • drinkydrinky Member Posts: 414
    100 with the main man putch. Sooner the better!
    Lev 58. Rick Rollers Elder
  • CindyLou said:

I think you're a little confused about what spoon fed means, the definition of exactly, why, and reading between the lines. Lol.

If you say so :)
  • PimpOfTheDeadPimpOfTheDead Member Posts: 654
    I agree with necro that if any experienced or mildly experienced player can't figure out how to use this weekends exploit with all due respect they have issues lol, I've maxed my supplies & xp I don't know how many times in the last few days now & can't keep up with timers & not spending any gold on gas, even without the exploit there are so many smart ways to farm what you need fast if u just take a sec & think about good strategies to do so, not sure why people complain so much about supplies & xp, with the exploit farming I will have all of the builds on the new update maxed in another day or 2 tops & all it takes is a little work & once again even without gold
    Dread

I agree with necro that if any experienced or mildly experienced player can't figure out how to use this weekends exploit with all due respect they have issues lol, I've maxed my supplies & xp I don't know how many times in the last few days now & can't keep up with timers & not spending any gold on gas, even without the exploit there are so many smart ways to farm what you need fast if u just take a sec & think about good strategies to do so, not sure why people complain so much about supplies & xp, with the exploit farming I will have all of the builds on the new update maxed in another day or 2 tops & all it takes is a little work & once again even without gold

Good for you. I hope you can also feel good about it.
    johnnydivesCindyLou
  • KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
    Putchuco said:

Amazing the twists and turns a thread can take sometimes... LOL

Anyway, if I may return to the topic at hand, Thanks to @NG @TK-421 @Teeceezy @OldGoth for weathering another storm, but staying cool throughout.
    Thx for the extra event over the extended weekend, it certainly calmed a lot of outcries... ;)

If we could only get:
    - a reset of all leaderboards and start from scratch.
    - a well-tested version upgrade
    - and the rescue survivors returned to the lvls they were

+111
This discussion has been closed.