Interview with WeekOne! Feedback thread PART 2 NOW AVAILABLE HERE!

2»

Comments

• WeekOneWeekOne Member Posts: 1,195
    Get to it then! ;)
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,481
    @Teeceezy The community will be interested in you appearing in one of those videos too... ;) I hope a few days will be enough to answer all the questions.
    MizTyred182
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    Webex is free up to three persons. Why not have every week a discussion with people from guild #1 and #2 and discuss the last challange where you will be the moderator. Something similar like after a soccer match where the manager sit in some tv studio ?
    You could show video snippets from awesome level29 moves or ridiculous mistakes.... even think bigger you can be the next talking dead ... >:)
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    gespuerDavid_H79DLichPain Walker
    @JackBauer You want me to create Rufu’s brother right? I see where you are going with this :D
    WeekOne
  • ggbatsggbats Member Posts: 210
    Boring
    TroublemakerCaptainslayerWeekOneAvengersKaLibigbeanored182
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    Don't know if this is "allowed" but I have questions on the answers given:
    @WeekOne you said Dwight's retaliate with interrupt is great in your opinion because he will both interrupt and retaliate. But ATM, if you interrupt (which happens in overwatch) you cannot retaliate...right?
    And raid replay? Hell yes! Please look at this and see if we can all come together as a community to make it a reality! http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/21296/raid-replay
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    edited July 2017
    Nice first interview but I do have some general suggestions for the interview: don't have the missions playing, especially not so big that it basically takes up the entire screen. It's a interview...not a gameplay strategy vid...it's distracting and not the focal point. I'd rather seen pain and interviewee more. If you must to add some PAZAZ (and of course there are some people who like it) then put it in the background.
    Another thing I noticed, weekone was too loud compared to pain. Have the volumes equalized as much as possible so that both parties can be heard and given equal importance.
    To give some background on the interviewee as people have suggested, you can flash pictures of the player, the guild they are in, their camp, their survivors, etc.
    And the interviewee, if possible, should be given the questions in advance to prepare quickly (like 30 mins before interview starts) so that it doesn't take too long to answer. Cuz I agree with the above, it was kinda long and boring. Needs more "oomph"
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    TroublemakerDavid_H79gespuervshield50
    edited July 2017
    edited July 2017
    Sorry @DLich ... that could be my fault. I thought we had answered it already.

I won’t disclose how much money in total I have spent to play this game but just that I buy bundles usually every week and I alternate between radio bundles and gold bundles.

I used to buy quite a few of the weapons/armour bundles but have started slowing down drastically since we get a council update *often* and I don’t have a good return or the ability to upgrade my bought weapon another level.

I will survive with what I currently have in my workshop.

I will admit NG got me with the Incidiery Rifle and I love it.

I can’t wait to watch/hear your interview @DLich
    THCrossDLichTatdJdm
    edited July 2017
    Hi guys

Seeing as these series are going to become popular, it would be amazing for the people that know more than 1 language (that is not English) to help me translate them. YouTube has a nice new feature for adding subtitles and everyone is free to contribute. You will be given credit as well. It’s not hard but it is time consuming depending on the length of the video.

The main languages I am looking for are Spanish French Russian German.

While a lot of people speak English, there are still a lot that don’t so do help if you can, please. ;)
    AvengersCaptainslayerTHCross
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,065
    I always read @Teeceezy as 'tis easy. :#
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    gespuerTHCross
    @crambert_nec Tzy told
    Me it’s pronounced Tzy.
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870

While a lot of people speak English, there are still a lot that don’t so do help if you can, please. ;)

I'll get right on it. The best part of the interview was this one:

@painwalker : Oink oink grunt?
    @WeekOne : Snort grunt oink!
    @painwalker : Squeeeeal! Oink oink!
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    bigbeanogespuerTHCross
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576

Great interview @painwalker! But I gotta say, isn't @Teeceezy pronounced T-C-Z instead of T-Z-Y? Or am I way off on that? :p

Definitely TCZ...
    Pain Walkercrambert_necTHCrossJaden
  • THCrossTHCross Member Posts: 473
    edited July 2017
    Teeceezy said:

Great interview @painwalker! But I gotta say, isn't @Teeceezy pronounced T-C-Z instead of T-Z-Y? Or am I way off on that? :p

Definitely TCZ...
    oh good i was not way off ;)
    just for clarification C as the sound in Challenge or C as sound in Can? ;)
    posthuman
    gespuerPain WalkerJaden
    edited July 2017
    @JayZ & @all here is the transcript for you

Questions from Twitter

Favorite Leader Trait? (JoeTdafan)
    - I love leader traits that are reliable, example Rosita, Rufus, and Ezekiel

Advice on how to upgrade heroes and camp fast without spending money? (imdaniesantos)
    - Not sure what your definition of fast is… Mine is like, right now so….. if you are going to be a free to play payer, you must have patience and manage your resources. I really don’t think you can do anything quickly in an apocalypse so enjoy the journey.

- Grab all the hero and survivor tokens from the TG shop... it racks up fast and if you are a phone hoarder, rack of a lot of radios to unlock your favourite hero.

- Some heroes, I’ve seen people burn over 1k radios to unlock. I wish I had their will power.

- If you don’t spend money, you need to scavenge supply & XP runs and hope NG gives us a nice double tomato or XP event one weekend.

- Watch for the 5s upgrades, 1min gas refills, double XP & supplies, and 10 times hoard events

- Also use Glenn for his leader trait bonus when scavenging supplies if you have him unlocked and Maggie for XP runs

DLichPain WalkerTheLostOnescapibara
    edited July 2017

Questions from YouTube

How much time do you spend playing a day? (Julius The Shark)
    - A lot… LOL

- The amount of time I spend on the game will usually be determined by the type of challenge and survivor bonus that week.

- I play challenges mostly and raid outpost for Trading Goods when I’m on a cool down.

- Mondays/Tuesdays are considered my day off from the game and I focus more on guild movements and looking after new recruits if we have any that week.

When did you get into the walking dead no man’s land. Did you watch the series from season 1 or start In the middle of the series.
    - I downloaded NML as soon as it was launched and advertised on the Season Premier of TWD

- I have watched the entire season of TWD [have not missed one episode]... I like to do TWD Marathon before any Season or Mid Season Premier

Best traits for Hunter weapons? (Carlos Oliviera)
    - I like piercing, destructive, lethal, incendiary, and if I need caliber… I like silver (0.4)

- For my outpost defenders, I like interrupt, piercing, and destructive or lethal

What do you suggest for Bruisers? They have a role in the Outpost on defense. They are not effective in challenges. Talk about useful traits and weapons for challenges (Doug Ambrose)
    - Right now… I like retaliate, strong, punish, iron skin, and luck…. another combo could be dodge, luck, retaliate, iron skin, and punish… I really like punish so far!

- I like to use my bruiser for high level playing, usually lvl 25-27 to stun so, for me, they are very useful for challenges

- As for useful traits and weapons for challenges? … we could chat about this for a while since there is a lot to cover and different uses for different maps and scenarios… Maybe we could have another session to cover this if we run out of time today?

Who is your favorite hero to use?
    - I don’t have a favourite hero per say but I like to play with Abraham, Maggie, Jesus, Sasha, Rufus, and Rosita for now... They are very useful for different scenarios during the challenge and I use at different times in the challenge. There are a couple of heroes that haven’t been unlocked yet or aren’t ready.

- I like to have my heroes at epic or legendary before I start playing them.

- I think the only one that I have played when rare and liked the results was Rufus… I’m a big fan of Rufus. He’s very dependable for high level playing.

What are the best traits in the game?
    - That’s really hard to answer because there are many good traits and if you combine them with the hero leader traits, what someone might think isn’t a good trait could work wonders.. you would be amazed at the combos some of my guild mates come up with… it’s amazing and a lot of fun.

- There are so many scenarios and combinations that this question could take another session if we don’t have time today.

- The all time best trait in the game is luck as it increases our other traits [survivor and armour/weapons]. The rest are complimentary… I like to have luck on pretty much all of my survivors.

DLichPain WalkerTheLostOnesPutchuco
  • PicPic Member Posts: 914
    Enjoyed the videos, I think this is a excellent idea. Keep up the awesome work!
    WeekOneSCBMA
    Pic said:

Enjoyed the videos, I think this is a excellent idea. Keep up the awesome work!

@painwalker @Teeceezy @Fearofabotplanet ^^^^

Thanks you @Pic ... I agree and can’t wait to get to know more of the amazing players/forum users.

Have a good one! <3
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,365
    Thanks for posting the transcript, and thanks x2 for the shoutout in your interview @WeekOne!
    SCBMAWeekOneNG_Sam
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,042
    edited July 2017
    Rodent Lord!! Mr Rodent of course!! Any doubt? ...otherwise the following would have been my avatar ;)

Thanks for the awesome reference!! A @WeekOne fave!! :) *blush* (heart) [...the forum avoid me to use the heart emoji... i will send in Pms]

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    TheLostOnesWeekOneSCBMAJaden