Eugene unlocked himself!!!

TheRealSavageTheRealSavage Member Posts: 64
I had Eugene saved at the character selection screen with no intention of ever unlocking him. Then somebody asked me a question about eugene's leader trait so I clicked on him to read about his trait. And then BAM he was unlocked!!! I never clicked on the purple unlock button. Not even close. Yet he was automatically unlock by tapping on his picture. This would make him my 3rd lvl22 survivor and is a pile of BS.

i don't really have a problem with the "76 star loss". Once you level up the rest of the survivors everything will scale fine. HOWEVER, I have a big problem with all of my paid weapons becoming obsolete and that I'm forced to hunt for new gears. Everything will also cost more to upgrade. It puts you in a constant grind of a brainless hamster wheel of boredom.

So much of my plan to stay forever at lvl21. This might be a good slap in the face to cut down my nml play time and move on.
jimmorrison369PicthedoonerSPC_TORRESDLichpaintbeastWhisperertdiddyPigC0manAngieMathesonl2wannabeJadenkiwinz7

Comments

• jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,065
    Good to know. I can learn from your "mistake".
    gespuerCaptainslayer
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    Now I know how I unlocked Carol. Feel for you mate.
    JenngJaden
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    If you want to see the traits go to the story missions because you can see all 5 traits. Don't know how many traits you would have seen looking at your waiting to get unlocked Eugene because he's too new for most people to have him up to legendary already much less the desire.
    Avengers
  • TheRealSavageTheRealSavage Member Posts: 64
    @vshield50 I have been skipping all of the 5/5 missions myself.
    R2runfastbigbeano
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    edited July 2017
    Same thing happend to me. But luckily it was before my Trainingground was upgraded.
    By that I learned I better only upgrade one survivor to 22 and the last governor mission will be skipped to not get the tokens.
    Unless somebody is posting a video that he brings masses of gold/legendary gear :#
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
  • R2runfastR2runfast Member Posts: 332
    Wheres Merle? Can we get a special blue man outfit from the guardians of the galaxy, Yondu edition?
    bigbeanoCaptainslayerMonsutaJaden
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    edited July 2017
    @vshield50 What happen if you "accidentally" get a 256 Governor tokens option from a call, will you decline it?
    David_H79vshield50bigbeanoJaden
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    @JackBauer Governor's leader traits only increase the gear level, not rarity.

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/233728#Comment_233728
    Teeceezy said:

Can confirm, it's level, not rarity that the trait affects.

JackBauer
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866

With the governor this baby would maybe came as a 22. :(
    theldssdlFuchs
  • axl144axl144 Member Posts: 61
    I made the same mistake and accidentally unlocked Eugene. Never used him, he is just...there. :))
  • tallinietallinie Member Posts: 393
    @Jaden I have two unlockable heroes in my roster. Will be getting more interesting to scroll survivor list left and right when I also add gabriel and Governator to unlockables list. ;)
    TatdJdm
  • DreadzDreadz Member Posts: 42
    I'm getting sick of the sight of this graphic, especially when it merges with guild reward graphic and almost accidentally hit unlock!! Scrolling roster also becomes nerve wracking when yr too tight to unlock several heroes!
  • SilverbladeSilverblade Member Posts: 16
    I did the same and was gutted......In fact most of the heroes are pretty useless so I don't know why they are trying to make a big deal of them.
    R2runfast
  • javajnkiejavajnkie Member Posts: 553
    This happened to me too when I was trying to keep myself at 2 21s. I have never used Eugene, he just screwed me out of 100-stars!
    Now I'm afraid to upgrade any of them to 22 until I unlock Carl, Gabe, and the Governor at 21. Since I never find carl tokens, that'll be sometime in 2018 at this rate!
    DTP leader
    Disturbing the Peace = the answer to the most common question asked by new guild mates.
    Looking for a great guild family? Email [email protected] or drop me a line here to join!
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431

The fact that heros can get unlocked when you are not actually tapping on the big-O unlock button is a big issue.

Its not just that. If there is lag and I instinctively touch the screen again, a hero is unlocked. Perhaps a prompt to ask if apkayer is sure they want to unlock would be easy to impliment.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    Yeah let's fix the main root of the problem instead of potentially creating even more issues
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    vshield50
  • thebullthebull Member Posts: 32
    If NG would ever fix the issue of being penalized for upgrading...yeah that'd be great.
    -The Bull
  • R2runfastR2runfast Member Posts: 332
    I may have missed this... Why has it not been fixed? What is their reason not to do so? Is this their way of punishing the end gamers for something?
  • tallinietallinie Member Posts: 393
    Happened to me earlier today. Accidentally unlocked new hero while I was already having two lvl 22 survivors. This sucks bad time. I still havent fully recovered from foolishly upgrading all survivors to lvl 21 previously (meaning, i still dont have all lvl 24 gear) and now i made it even worse. One of my guild mates is probably sending chocolate to NG though for being able to sleep both eyes closed on last night of challenge from now on.
    vshield50
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    @tallinie

That sucks.

I make sure not to upgrade anyone to 22 (though I could) before I got the Governor because I know they will bug us with pop-ups to unlock him all the time...
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.