(Insert here) your 10 Call NG

R2runfastR2runfast Member Posts: 332
Real Life DATA. This is the reason friends dont let friends do "special" 10 calls.
The plan was to do 1 maybe 2 calls but I had to see what these "special" 10 calls are all about. (Like I didnt already know)
romeo

Comments

• MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    What a constructive thread title...
    vshield50
  • R2runfastR2runfast Member Posts: 332
    Try again @Mabiki
    vshield50romeo
    R2runfast said:

Try again @Mabiki

What does that even mean @R2runfast ?

Glad your revision removed the profanity though. It wasnt necessary to your point and would have gotten the thread immediately closed.
    vshield50
    Try again means read the important shit and reply lol. Dont just focus on the click bait thread title :)
    vshield50
    Second try: Yes, 10 calls are a waste of phones. You already knew that, as does every regular forum user. But perhaps a good reminder on the front page for newer players who haven't discovered this yet. But don't make dumb, provocative thread titles that distract from your point if you don't want to be called on it. :smile:
    edited July 2017
    Procative maybe... but dumb? no. If its informative to the newer players then how can it be dumb? C'mon why you gotta issue with me? You smiley :)
    I smiley too :smile:
    vshield50Mais88CaptainslayerAvengers
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 2,134
    I actually had some decent success with the 10 call when NG raised the drop rate and raised the minimum tokens to 16. Since then I have not used the 10 calls often at all.
    R2runfast said:

Procative maybe... but dumb? no. If its informative to the newer players then how can it be dumb? C'mon why you gotta issue with me? You smiley :)

I smiley too :smile:

I have no issues with you. I think it is "dumb" to use a thread title guaranteed to get mods to close a thread. Maybe "counterproductive" is a nicer way to say it. Anyway, you edited it, and I thank you for doing so. There's nothing more to say about it. Back to topic.
    What is this minimum 16 you speak of? Was this also "special" event?
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 2,134
    > @R2runfast said:
    > What is this minimum 16 you speak of? Was this also "special" event?

It was a special event for the 10 call that lasted 2 weeks I believe. After that the 10 calls have been touch and go for me. I stick with 15 calls only now.
  • Mais88Mais88 Member Posts: 348
    Was going to only make 3 calls but after pulling 128 on the first call I went for it. Pulled 32 twice also. Less than 150 phones to get him. Score! Yeah the calls usually suck but once in a while you can luck out. And thats part of the reason I have all of the heroes....Now back to my save 5 and make one 15 call for every 20 phones acquired....
    SCBMATwoface
  • KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
    edited July 2017
    It's been discussed many times and the 10 hero call is great in getting higher chances of that specific survivor tokens offered that time.

It may not be worth it to some, but to others it's how they unlocked all their heroes and even at time bring them to legendary status...

15 radio call is always the best option for many but after 1000 radio burn how much of those tokens would be for that specific hero? Therefore it's great that NG has many different types of calls for you to choose from.

Attached some of my great 10 radio calls below from the past 6 months

Wish you the best of luck.
    Twofacevshield50WeekOneMais88
  • TwofaceTwoface Member Posts: 94
    You are right KaLi. I'm a player who like to have max control of the Hero Token i get. If i want more Token of my favorite Hero i often use the 10 Call. I unlock Carl and Michonne that way and got my Rick to legandary also. It's no secret that gold Call gives better results but i often get 128 of what i want. And sometimes...
    David_H79KaLi
  • WhispererWhisperer Member Posts: 103
    I didnt know what those 10 radio calls were also so i burned 400 radios on it and i think theres like 100% chance on getting 2 star survivor so if u need them this is the call for u..
  • TwofaceTwoface Member Posts: 94
    While i'm tried to catch Merle i also get some nice Epic with all my favorite Traits. And the 256 was not the only Tokens. There were also some 10 and 32! And a few member in my guild hit the 128! It's luck of course! So i say the 10 call is not useless!
  • jeffstasykjeffstasyk Member Posts: 162
    since when is 5 calls considered "data" lol...

i did 5 calls yesterday for merle...got 32, 32, 10 for merle...and two dud calls...so my 50 got me 74 merle tokens...that "data" doesnt mean anything either though...
    tallinie
    How many you want @jeffstasyk ?
    I did 2 more today since everyone else seems to get atleast 32 tokens.
    My results were 10 merle and a rare survivor
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,404
    @R2runfast 7 calls isn't a lot and definitely not enough to get a correct drop rate.
    But I and most others agree 10 call isn't worth it with the exception that's it's they best way to get a particular show character. 15 call will always be superior until they combine the 25 call with the 10 call (increased chance of getting a specific character and minimum 32 tokens)
    Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover