Need Opinions On Survivors (Assault/Shooters)

Ken4343Ken4343 Member Posts: 21
edited July 2017 in Strategy Discussion
Rank the top 2 shooters I should keep and why. I have been using Rachel for my outpost defense by covering her behind an obstacle and using a long-range pistol (I also have a Tara who is currently an epic, but I don't really use her as much).

Also, out of Heather and Andrea, which should I attempt promoting first? I'm leaning towards Heather, since I'm looking for an assault that I can take on scavenge/walker missions (Dale's trait that's partially cut off is dodge, and I also have an epic Abraham that isn't in the screenshot)

anniesprinkles

Comments

• David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    For the shooters I would go with:
    1. Patrick - Luck, dodge, marksman ; if you pull sure shot, ruthless or at least iron skin he is a really nice shooter
    2. The second one is harder, but I think Penny because she only misses dodge. Nothing I would invest tokens in, but better than the other two.

The assault question is a harder one too.
    I definetly want to have luck on my survivors. At the first look I like Heather more, but I think I wouldn't gamble for luck.
    Andrea is also a tough one. If you are looking for an outpost assault go with here. If not I don't like bullet dodge much, because in challenges you don't need a much.
    anniesprinkles
  • Ken4343Ken4343 Member Posts: 21
    @David_H79

I'm thinking that I'll use Dale as my outpost assault. He's the most versatile out of all of my assaults. As for my shooters, yeah, I'm thinking I could gamble on Patrick to be a versatile shooter like Dale, and I'll keep Rachel as a defender. So I should definitely scrap Randall and Virginia, right?
    anniesprinkles
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    That's what I would do.
    For defense I maybe would prefer Penny over Rachel.
    Yes she misses dodge, but she offers marksman and luck. And revenge could be a nice defender trait too, give her a long range pistol and it should work. But I have to admit, that I didn't tried revenge myself so far.
    anniesprinkles