Confession Box for Outpost Raids

Comments

• javajnkiejavajnkie Member Posts: 554
    edited July 2017
    An off topic P.s. : @jester I hear my new avatar came from you. Thanks!
    DTP leader
    Disturbing the Peace = the answer to the most common question asked by new guild mates.
    Looking for a great guild family? Email [email protected] or drop me a line here to join!
    jester
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,551
    @gespuer why you gotta do me dirty like that? I'm at 5120 and well above the 5K threshold for rewards so it's not all that bad since with 3 gas scavenger missions today I took the day off from raiding for TG's. Plus your victory solidifies I can't get attacked until after the cycle is over so I'm guaranteed above 5K.

Hope you get that 5K bracket you are seeking!!

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    GrimGaelMovadoTHCross
    edited July 2017
    @Movado show me a map I can use that allows any type of survivor to reach it BUT also is a good defensive set up so I won't be attacked and killed and I'll be more than happy to switch up my outposts for people.

I have found this one to be one of the best regarding defenders being spread out.

And now that I look at it @gespuer didn't even bring a scout. He had full intention on murdering all my crew. The fact that he didn't get the crate just tells me my defenders did a good job of putting up a fight that he ran out of turns.

I want people who want to get the TG's to get the TG's BUT I also want to survive the people who want to get influence. That's why I think my quarry map is the best set up for both worlds.

It would be a fair assumption to think that everyone who goes on a TG hunt will bring a scout no?

*edit considering I only lost 1 influence point I hope you got more than that @gespuer

gespuerTHCrossromeo
  • KafirKafir Member Posts: 101
    @jester...I am still looking for yours...I want to take a shot. :D:D:D:D

• jesterjester Member Posts: 2,752
    @Kafir - it's not that formidable these days.

@javajnkie - The sign can be found in a diner in rural Pennsylvania.
    javajnkie
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    DAMN YOU sr386 for getting me right before the cycle ended, crashing me down a tier!
    How the hell did I lose so much influence even though the attacker was stronger than me?
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    DLich said:

@gespuer why you gotta do me dirty like that? I'm at 5120 and well above the 5K threshold for rewards so it's not all that bad since with 3 gas scavenger missions today I took the day off from raiding for TG's. Plus your victory solidifies I can't get attacked until after the cycle is over so I'm guaranteed above 5K.

Hope you get that 5K bracket you are seeking!!

When I saw your name, I really was asking myself what to do, since I needed some more influence points to hold the 6k tier.
    Eliminating all your defenders guaranteed me 10 points and I saw your good to stay at 5k for the rest of this cycle. So it truly was a win-win for both of us.
    A great side effect was to find out that my A-team was able to take out all your defence, even though very heavy injured and without catching any TG.
    And at least, the "dance" with your defenders was breaking the dreariness of fighting for final influence.

cheers, man :)
    PigDLichTHCross
    @gespuer oh that's interesting to know. You were closer to 6K where I'm slightly above 5K. You got 10 (which seems to be the norm) and I only lost 1 (probably because you have much more influence than I do)

It's all in good fun and you defeating my crew actually helped me yesterday not get attacked again so I'm happy about that as well as seeing you didn't get the TG's makes me think I put up somewhat of a fight so that's good too.

did you get to 6K by the end if the cycle at least?

gespuerTHCrossromeo
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    well, @DLich --unfortunately for muffintop, outposts are back to working as intended, as in "we intend not to fix bugs" Bad day to be a crate blocker today, as I'm not above learning to take people apart. Getting better each time, but would really rather just have the tg.

Someone just murdered all my people, we'll see if I get a shield.

DLichTHCrossromeo
    @DLich , I finished the cycle with 6006 (if I recall it correct). Before I went to bed it was 6014 but I was raided afterwards only 1 hour before the end of this cycle and lost 8 points. So without those 10 points from the dance with your defenders, I would have failed.
    So it was a win-win situation for both of us.
    MovadoDLichTHCross
  • MovadoMovado Member Posts: 863
    @GrimGael - I'll have to check my old screenshots, but I thought Muffinman was one of the few players that actually didn't kill my low-lvl defenders during my test phase, and only grabbed the tg. But perhaps I remembered the name wrong...or he turned a new leaf?
    THCross
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    He may be better behaved on offense than defense, he's a crate blocker. He's giving Drury lane a bad name.
    GovernatorMovadoTHCross
    That was challenging, thanx @thelostones
    Just for the record: how much influence did you loose?
    TheLostOnesTHCross
    I'm curious how much this guy/girl won. 8 hour showed for 0 influence loss. Nice!

gespuerGovernatorTHCross
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,032
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    gespuerTHCross
  • AndreaAndrea Member Posts: 1,009
    What??!? Looolllll...it's simple: open the gate, take tg , cheers and go!
    David_H79GovernatorGrimGael
    Again???!?....you made my day guys!!! B)
    Wait a moment....It's a joke?
  • CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 583
    edited July 2017

This is something, I don't understand. Metatron defeated me for nothing?!?
    This must be very disappointing. I feel with him (her or it).
    GrimGaelromeo
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    Hi @docfinzenburg
    Nice to meet you. :)
    But I have to admit your Mäuschen doesn't look like a Mäuschen. :D
    docfinzenburgMovado
  • docfinzenburgdocfinzenburg Member Posts: 543
    edited July 2017
    @David_H79 hehe, you're not even in my log and my shield is active since 1h 20min because of another lost defence

Mäuschen is my 'oldest' guild member, btw he's an american in a mostly german guild and Mäuschen ist originally the name of his cat

David_H79
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,032
    Well.... I can confirm that incendiary bullets work when defenders shoot them at you in outpost.

I met a crate blocker and this happened as the fight broke out. I settled for a draw...
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    gespuerGrimGaelGovernator