Trade Shop Bug

TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
edited July 2017 in Bug Reports
I noticed the two class 8 tokens weren't next to each other as usual, I try to buy 8 Assult with trade but it wouldn't let me. I then got the 4 hero tokens. Then tried to get 8 Hunter tokens, although I saw the 8 tokens appear they were still available so I clicked a few more times.
Later realize that I'd lost all my gold. Seems by click on the hunter tokens i was infact buying hero tokens for gold until my gold couldn't buy more.
I feel quite ripped off!
I'm a guild leader and need gold for advertising.
How about giving me gold back and take back the hero tokens?
-
TJS  -  Member of W-S
Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain

Comments

• JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    @Teeceezy @Fearofabotplanet
    Holy crap this is serious !!!
    I was trying to buy some 8 hunter tokens next to the tara tokens and instead of it it was constantly buying worthless Tara tokens!! It's value is already on 240 Gold per 8 Tara Token!!
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
  • FearofabotplanetFearofabotplanet Staff Posts: 539
    Thanks for the report @JackBauer, contact our player support regarding the purchased tokens :) We are working on a fix to sort things asap.
    TJS
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    > @Fearofabotplanet said:
    > Thanks for the report @JackBauer, contact our player support regarding the purchased tokens :) We are working on a fix to sort things asap.

I appreciate your fast response & will contact the person mentioned.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    edited July 2017
    Great! The bug appears to have been sorted now. Quickest 'soon' ever! NB: If you loaded the TG shop whilst the bug was there then you'll unfortunately need the TG shop to restock before the fix comes.
    David_H79
    > Great! The bug appears to have been sorted now. Quickest 'soon' ever!

How do I contact support team?
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    edited July 2017
    In the app click the gear in the top right and then go to help. Then you'll see the FAQs and on any FAQ use the top right button called 'contact us' :)
    > In the app click the gear in the top right and then go to help. Then you'll see the FAQs and on any FAQ use the top right button called 'contact us' :)

Thanks so much for your help. I contacted support & I've had my gold replaced.
    HUGEST THANKS!
    Sincerely, TJS
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Fearofabotplanet
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    Me too.
    Thx.
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
  • DaximusDaximus Member Posts: 15
    edited July 2017
    Got hit by this as well around 5:15am when I was barely awake and didn't realize what was happening until it cost me a bunch of gold and trade goods. Contacting support now.
  • sligoemsligoem Member Posts: 325
    Sounds like a decent example for this thread:
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/27872/has-support-ever-actually-done-anything-for-you#latest

Glad everyone has been/is being restored the mid-spent gold.
    gespuerFearofabotplanet