I have no challenge!!

Comments

• FuchsFuchs Member Posts: 32
    I already had 56 stars, all gone :-( wanted to impress my new guild with a good start, now i have to wait hours to be back again.
    Fragzie
  • srmcn1031srmcn1031 Member Posts: 565
    I have a feeling they are going to make up for it. The 20 free gas is just the start of it. We will probably now get 1 min gas refill as the weekend event. Not that I like that, cause weekends are for family.
    gespuer
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    Well, yeah. There is that.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
  • IgiIgi Member Posts: 42
    67 stars and 48 gas ...
    for nothing

Thx ng :( #%^€%#? )/(
    Suchst du eine deutsche Gilde? Komm zu uns :)
    Gilde: Zombiejäger
    Fragzieljr6jvhv4InvaderJaden
  • docfinzenburgdocfinzenburg Member Posts: 543
    Fuchs said:

I already had 56 stars, all gone :-( wanted to impress my new guild with a good start, now i have to wait hours to be back again.

i know, you'll do fine @Fuchs, let's hope for a better compensation
    gespuerJaden
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Avengers said:

@Teeceezy my free gas is only active for 12 hours after challenge start time. For people who bought gas booster, they won't be able to claim this free gas. Can you get it extended to a few days please?

Strange, should be claimable for 24 hours. Thanks for the report.
    FragzieAvengers
  • Fester17Fester17 Member Posts: 669
    Pandreq said:

I spent 72 gas (3 rounds, 6 levels, 4 gas each. 3x6x4=72), to get 85 stars before hitting the cool down. Now I lose those stars, and will only get to claim 20 gas back. I'm 52 gas down! The solution needs a rethink......

Same here.
    Elder and recruiter for FearTheDead

Fragzieljr6jvhv4
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    edited July 2017
    20gas is not unfair for plyrs who used gold to refill.
    Thankfully for me the error started just before my first refill. So I lost only 14gas but I feel for the plyrs who lost more and wasted gold. 24hr free fuel would have been a better compensation than 20gas which is less than most of our maximum. We saved our fuel for challenge, not using the reduced fuel cost for scavenge missions only for this to happen.
    I think a better compensation is what should be given.
    How about giving everyone some
    phones, that'd make most plyrs feel happy.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    gespuerJadenkjmia421
  • lilmanpjlilmanpj Member Posts: 64
    @Teeceezy @David_H79 I had ovwr 40 challenge stars and went down to 0 and I'm being offered 20 free gas. What about the time wasted and I'm on a booster the gas is not gonna do me anything
    FragziepaintbeastJaden