Outfits for survivors useless!

A bit of a clickbait title but cmon, 300 golds for most of the outfits is ridiculos! For 300 golds you are able to buy one more slot. Either lower the price of them to like 150 or 200 or remove it as a feature. Thoughts?

Comments

• SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,181
    NG sometimes puts the outfits in the Trade Good store so if you don't want to spend gold you could wait to find them there.
    Homeless
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    Isn't 300 for the cheapest ones? I'd probably buy more if they cost less, but you're right, they are useless. They're just for amusement or if you get sick of looking at your survivor's original threads. I see no reason to take them away though, in fact, I think it's way past time for some new ones. But I'm sure they have bigger fish to fry
    gespuerHomelessJaden
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    Not useless at all! Dress your whole roster in the poncho and there will be ladies beating down your door. Total chick magnet in my experience.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    HomelessJaden
  • HomelessHomeless Member Posts: 8
    > @Pig said:
    > Not useless at all! Dress your whole roster in the poncho and there will be ladies beating down your door. Total chick magnet in my experience.
    LMAOO
  • DigxDigx Member Posts: 39
    I've post something about outfit,and my idea was to put them some " power" more HP,more atk,or defense or another trait. But only one could use it at same time.I know that armors already do that,but who wouldnt like to buy Merle's outfit (1000 gold) and have extra 10% atk? Ofcourse that lower outfits will get lower traits or less %.. That way is giving an utility to the outfits,beside look like an hero...
    Homeless
  • HomelessHomeless Member Posts: 8
    > @Digx said:
    > I've post something about outfit,and my idea was to put them some " power" more HP,more atk,or defense or another trait. But only one could use it at same time.I know that armors already do that,but who wouldnt like to buy Merle's outfit (1000 gold) and have extra 10% atk? Ofcourse that lower outfits will get lower traits or less %.. That way is giving an utility to the outfits,beside look like an hero...

I agree :)
    Digx