Is there something you don’t want to see in update 2.7?

General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,459
Apart from a council upgrade?
Captainslayerpaintbeastromeoflyingcowking

Comments

• DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    > @vshield50 said:
    > 1) Sented Armor - Walkers cannot smell or detect you up to a certain percent or distance.
    >
    > 2) A GOSH DANG USE FOR OUR ROTTING TOMATOS!!!
    >
    > 3) Guild wars - two guilds of like stats go head to head for a final reward.
    >
    > 4) Guild Trade - Trade supplies between guildmates (there could even be a slight transaction fee of gold so this does not get out of hand and NG can profit)
    >
    > 5) Obviously no penalty for upgrading survivors (has that been mentioned yet?)
    >
    > 6) No more blaming @Guapo for everything (although we all know it is his fault)
    >
    > 7) Allow The Rodent to expand his private guild chat to as many people he wants in his herd.
    >
    > 8) No nerfs.
    >
    > That should do for me for now.

These are things you don't want to see?

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    gespuerC_Lloydromeozeowerus
  • C_LloydC_Lloyd Moderator Posts: 208
    @vshield50 are those thing you don't want or things you do want? Seems to me it's the second option, so you may want to get Pain to change the thread name to correlate better with your answer.

I Had to read the title twice to realize it's for things you DONT want in the update :p
    DLichvshield50romeoJenng
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,804
    > @JayZ said:
    > Your videos.
    >
    > (ooooh, sick burn)

I am still cracking up on that one. LMAO! That made my day @JayZ .

@painwalker , I do watch your videos and mean no disrespect in that area. I just think the way @jayz bluntly put that was hillarious!
    General_Painbigbeanoromeo
  • TheBRADLeyBTheBRADLeyB Member Posts: 82
    Take the Gate Mechanics they have in a few of the episode levels and put a Hoarde Mode in the game. Let me see how many I can kill as I defend various things. Don't even have to give me XP, just give me a reason to open the app and have some fun. I only play as a chore now to not miss out on Episode tokens or to keep my guild obligations met.
    R2runfastkrowe111
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,350
    I would like to not see gear level caps :p
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    gespuerromeobigbeanokrowe111
  • Mais88Mais88 Member Posts: 348
    I want to see the updates go backwards. Ha...
    gespuerbigbeanoR2runfastCaptainslayer
  • zeoweruszeowerus Member Posts: 138
    nerfs.
    Captainslayer
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,039
    Fatties butt cracks
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY tWo with hUnDrEd ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, oNe PoInT fIvE MiLlIoN star guild
    JadenbigbeanoGovernator
  • JerryDixonJerryDixon Member Posts: 386
    I'm guessing it will be v3.0 and not 2.7.
    Jerry Dixon
    JSS
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,350
    They better fix the MAJOR flaws in the game if they want to call it 3.0 (token retirement nerfs, lost challenge stars for upgrading more than 2 survivors, etc.)
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
  • FragzieFragzie Member Posts: 584
    I don't want to see the nerf that is coming to the Ruthless trait, but I will see it...
    tdiddygespuerPicGovernator
  • tdiddytdiddy Member Posts: 355
    I would like to not see more broken challenges
    Jadengespuer
  • RickGramesRickGrames Member Posts: 387
    Is 2.7 coming "soon" ... ???
    IGN : Rick
    Currently : Level 71
    Guild : MAVERICKS NWO

★ The spirit of ULTIMA LEGIONE is alive ★
    LINE ID : rickgrames
    gespuertdiddy
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    edited July 2017
    Probably
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    NG gonna need to release another update in the following 3 months to introduce season 8 mission before the premier.
    There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    This is NOT WORKING AS INTENDED & it's UNFAIR.
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    Need?
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    You're saying there a no season 8 mission in the future? Or they're already in 2.6 ready to be unlock by the time?
    There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    This is NOT WORKING AS INTENDED & it's UNFAIR.
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,519
    I don't want to see the crappy token rewards for the higher level challenge milestones. At least make the number of tokens equal to the level last completed.
    bigbeanogespuertdiddy