Axe which scout?

I want to bring Blade to pinky. Thinking of axing Jabber, just wondering if I'm making the right decision. I have no interest in bringing Slice or Jabber to pinky, just staying as a leg backup.

Comments

• R2runfastR2runfast Member Posts: 332
    Awesome scout survivor in Blade. Maybe the best I've seen. Congrats
    thisdoesfine
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,066
    edited July 2017
    Blade is awesome.

Jabber is fine if you play defensively (use overwatch often and then hit back without moving).

Slice would be better if she had retaliate instead of vigilant. I want my melee to have retaliate. But she's not completely bad, either. If you don't need space or the tokesn, keep them as backups.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    thisdoesfine
  • thisdoesfinethisdoesfine Member Posts: 360
    > @Jaden said:
    > Blade is awesome.
    >
    > Jabber is fine if you play defensively (use overwatch often and then hit back without moving).
    >
    > Slice would be better if she had retaliate instead of vigilant. I want my melee to have retaliate. But she's not completely bad, either. If you don't need space or the tokesn, keep them as backups.

I would like the tokens to build up Blade but keep one. I'm not sure I'd play defensively, and Jabber is really lacking strong. I guess with a good interrupt weapon he could be useful.
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,066
    Slice has strong but is lacking retaliate. Both of them are not really perfect.

Jabber could be useful with an interrupt weapon, I agree.

Maybe not retire someone directly but try which one of the other two you like best?
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    Governator
    Yea, I think Jabber is going away.
    p_herian
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,357
    Yeah, gotta Slice Jabber with your Blade

...scrap Jabber
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    thisdoesfinebigbeanoJaden
    Jabber Slice'd with my Blade
    Jaden