Any assaults worth rolling the dice on here?

Raven2318Raven2318 Member Posts: 207
I am looking for another assault survivor worth promoting to legendary. I have these four epics, all recent radio pulls, and enough tokens to upgrade one. Are any of them worth investing in to see their fifth trait? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,853
    I think I like Clara the most with a combo of the new traits. I'd probably want to get Marksman for the 5th trait. Ruth is my next favorite. She can deal out a lot of damage. The others are pretty good too. Tough call to make. Lots of risk to pick up Defensive Stance or Vigilant.
    DEADITE_HUNTERbigbeano
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,066
    Depends on what you are looking for - I like Ruth because of the possible extra damage. Though assaults may move more than other ranged, there are many opportunities for sure shot to trigger and extra damage for the charged attack is good as well. Iron skin and marksman are things I am looking for in assaults. Dodge or luck would be good for her.

Judith is nice because she has dodge paired with iron skin and luck - I would want her to get marksman.

I am not sure how much good revenge will do for an assault. For one the trait is buggy and then it will not do that much damage.

Still, both assaults you have with the revenge trait aren't bad, either. I would still go with one of the other two (or maybe both, hold on to both of them and if you don't get an even better assault in the meantime, maybe gamble on the other one, too).
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    bigbeano
  • ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 775
    Personally, I like Edwin. I'm not a big fan of ruthless on assaults, not really a big fan of revenge on assaults either. But to me, it's the lesser of the two evils. Honestly, I would probably just save my tokens and promote a different assault that doesn't have ruthless or revenge
    KaLi
  • XenathewarriorXenathewarrior Member Posts: 272
    I agree with @Governator and I think everyone will have different opinions about the new traits. Some will like them and some will not, is really up to you in which way you want to go, with the new traits or the old ones. I think they all have good traits and it will be a hard choice to make. Good luck to you.
  • zeoweruszeowerus Member Posts: 138
    ruth is awesome.(imo)
    tabernac