Thoughts on this shooter?

I feel like he's pretty good, but have a couple questions on my currently best shooter. I picked him up as Epic and invested the tokens to see his fifth trait. I wasn't totally happy with Revenge, but I guess it's ok.

1) Is he worth keeping for the long haul?

2) What do most folks consider the traits for a perfect shooter now?

3) Does the Ruthless trait stack when I have it on the survivor and the armor?

4) If he's not perfect, how can I make him as close as possible by giving him the proper weapons and armor?

R2runfast

Comments

• TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,032
    He's got the sure shot trait, which means extra range is an important weapon trait. Charging and extra critical damage are also good on the weapon, with those survivor traits. A keeper.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    tabernacDMPJayZJaden
  • DMPDMP Member Posts: 60
    Awesome! Thanks for the feedback guys. Much appreciated.
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,716
    Agreed with the above. Between Luck and Dodge, I would go with Luck just to increase the chances of getting critical hits from Sure Shot.

My ideal Shooter would be: Lucky, Sure Shot, Marksman, Ruthless and Iron Skin/Dodge

Ideal weapon: silver range, gold charging, gold destructive
    Ideal armor: silver wrestler, gold stun resistance, gold ruthless
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    DLichJadenDodkongDMP
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,429
    I would lose the sunglasses. An eye patch would make him look more intimidating. ;)
    DMP
  • rakisseiarakisseia Member Posts: 7
    Awesome !!!!! Thanx for this