No longer on Google play??

myrlanthianmyrlanthian Member Posts: 6
I've been unable to locate walking dead, no man's land on some of my other tablets play store. Anyone know why or how to get the game on them?

Comments

• JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,041
    It's probably not compatible with the Android version and as far as I know, there is no way to run it on an incompatible Android.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
  • myrlanthianmyrlanthian Member Posts: 6
    That might do it, thanks jaden
  • vondesvondes Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2017
    Mod Edit: Keep links to phishing sites and spam to yourself.
  • myrlanthianmyrlanthian Member Posts: 6
    edited July 2017
    Mod edit

Not sure what that is, but generally don't click on links that claim to be mobile trackers! Lol, what is that all about please? :smiley:
  • heizerdheizerd Member Posts: 2
    My game is frozing in this period of loading. WiFi is good nothing has changed in the settings but i cant play since friday
    I reinstall it but got same result
    Can you help me please? :)
    Than
    ks
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,474
    @heizerd , press 3 fingers on the screen for 10 seconds while the game is loading it should take you to the help screen, click FAQ, then contact us and contact support via in game. If you can't access the help screen most times it's usually the connection.

Also if you are playing on android device, there's an optional update available.
    David_H79
  • heizerdheizerd Member Posts: 2
    @zbot
    I cant reach the help screen or FAQ by pressing 3 fingers on screen, because nothing happening..
    Today i downloadod and reinstalled the game so i belive i have the newest version
    Any other idea?
    Thanks in advence
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,474
    @heizerd usually if you can't access it then it usually means it's your connection.

Try these instructions and check this out.