Highlights Episode 7 - Surprise Party: Official Discussion Thread

New episode has unlocked, go check it out. :)
Pain WalkerTheLostOnesanthony172nickev26

Comments

• GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,455
    Once the ramp drops and the walkers spawn, the Survivors don't get a chance to attack even if they haven't moved. It is like the End Turn button is pressed expect there's not even overwatch fire. If this is intentional, keep your survivors away from the ramp. It looks like a bug to me.
    nickev26flyingcowking
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,627
    A surprise party for me??

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,725
    @Governator I hate maps where zombies spawn and get to attack you instantly at the end of your turn. There was one trial with Goo Walkers where I think that happened as well.

My advice is to NOT actively kill all of the zombies before working on the container. Instead, use Overwatch. In the past when I've done that, the walkers will spawn after your turn but not get to move, so you don't have to deal with unexpected walker attacks.
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,455
    > @JayZ said:
    > @Governator I hate maps where zombies spawn and get to attack you instantly at the end of your turn. There was one trial with Goo Walkers where I think that happened as well.
    >
    > My advice is to NOT actively kill all of the zombies before working on the container. Instead, use Overwatch. In the past when I've done that, the walkers will spawn after your turn but not get to move, so you don't have to deal with unexpected walker attacks.

Yeah, I paid closer attention and the ramp dropped after I had used all my movement. The a-hole walkers came out and then attacked with their free move. I'll wait to kill the last one before the ramp drops using overwatch and interrupt weapons.
    thew_robert
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    Don't like this map, if you kill all the initial walkers without any action point left then the ramp open and spawn 2 walkers to immediately attack your survivors and it's like that wasn't bad enough another 2 walkers spawn there too waiting then finally it's your turn.
    淡水地鼠
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    I like more difficult missions. They are sometimes so easy it is a snoozefest. The immediate spawn + attack means you have to plan your moves more carefully to avoid injury. Besides, you get two free passes to learn the mechanics, and an hour on lockout timer to heal if you miscalculate.
    TimboskiDodkong
  • Human3001Human3001 Member Posts: 103
    I always do the season episode with my last gas. So I'm not worried about any hospital time.
    Mavericks UC
    ladyfarleigh13
  • rakisseiarakisseia Member Posts: 7
    Nice..
  • anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 681
    I hope that TWDNML add Andrea, Shane and Hershel as heroe. They were so important in the serie.
    JayZTatdJdmKyrusJackBauerwrinkled_bagladyfarleigh13
  • thew_robertthew_robert Member Posts: 46
    I've learned that you don't always need to attack. I use the overwatch to gain a free attack, especially useful with the big guys.
  • 淡水地鼠淡水地鼠 Member Posts: 278
    Seriously These maps are too easy too discuss