Lots of talk about pink star (elite) survivors, here let's share your pink star HEROES:

Here are mine:

And here are mine that should get a pink star pretty soon:

Please share yours and let's get a good conversation going!
Elite Heroes can be very useful IMO.

Guts & Glory, not always in that order.
CaptainslayerDavid_H79TeeceezyzeowerusAndreaDLichtheldssdlDEADITE_HUNTERCherokee_RoseJayZSCBMAMadiTroublemakerWeekOneFOE

Comments

• CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,430
    With your show character being pink star congrats by the way and I'm totally jealous about abraham and michonne and slightly by jesus, I'm more interested in how many stars your normal guys have got
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
  • afroponixafroponix Member Posts: 503
    Mostly 1. 2's and a few 3's
    Some of the 3's could be 4's if I saved enough tokens, they're right on the cusp
    I value Maggie, Abe, Jesus, and Rick the most (if used right). I have all heroes unlocked but even tho gabe is only epic his special trait can help quite a bit in the right circumstance. Can't wait to get rosita pink starred, or michonne
    David_H79
  • rakisseiarakisseia Member Posts: 7
    Nice.....
  • 淡水地鼠淡水地鼠 Member Posts: 278
    why no sasha....QQ
    crambert_neczeowerusTripodtheldssdl
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,430
    I thought my forum was lagging waiting for your screenshot to load @David_H79 lol
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
    David_H79zeowerusTHCrossSCBMA
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866

I thought my forum was lagging waiting for your screenshot to load @David_H79 lol

Unfortunatley I don't have a screenshot to share. :(
    But Daryl and Glenn are not far a way to gaining their first pink star for me too.
    So I can add my screen later. :)
    bigbeano
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    I have six 7 star srvrs and one 6 star srvr
    No pink heros
    DLich
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    > @painwalker said:
    > Nice. Check out mine:
    >
    > Happy with these!

I'm curious how many stars you can get each week on average.
    bigbeano
    edited July 2017
    The old "I'll show you mine if you show me yours"

Honestly, not a big fan* (said can't, haven't had coffee yet) of Sasha, don't get a lot of body shots
    Teeceezy
  • theldssdltheldssdl Member Posts: 114
    @afroponix I'm in awe. I don't have any pink heroes and only a few legendary ones. So, sincere question, what did you do to get your heroes to this point? Use real money to buy every radio package? Make 15 calls only? 10 hero calls only? Platinum calls?
    THCrosspaintbeast
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,376
    edited July 2017
    @afroponix Impressive! Going along with our convo on another thread (discussion of wrestler trait), once you start pushing even higher in challenges with the use of wrestler, you'll LOVE Sasha. She's probably the most useful hero IMO.

EDIT: She's especially useful on The Archives map in this upcoming challenge.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    David_H79Captainslayer
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    Yeah how dude?!? I don't even have 1 pink hero....boo hoo :cry:
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    crambert_nec
  • Mais88Mais88 Member Posts: 348
    NG loves you, and your wallet. But definitely cool. I'll get there eventually-in about 2.5 years. And I have all the heroes with only 2 Legendary.
    afroponix
    I work full time so I get limited time wise when challenge happen I guess, even tho I still regularly get in the 900's..tough to have the time for more cause I usually pass out from playing after home from work
    Mais88 said:

NG loves you, and your wallet. But definitely cool. I'll get there eventually-in about 2.5 years. And I have all the heroes with only 2 Legendary.

Both true and false, I know I have had a lot of spare time to level characters up when my leg was broken, I also know that the only reason I wasn't having my NG board account closed at times I tried to start insurrection is because of my wallet ;)

Mais88