"Complete mission without walkers dying" quest

I've been holding onto this one for ages looking for the opportunity to cash in on 30 bricks o' bullion. Used to be one could do a raid, avoid retaliation, scoot a scout to get the flag, and call it a day. I don't think that works anymore. Of course, it's not going to work on any of this week's challenge missions since they are all "kill 'em all".

So how does one complete this? Should I just chunk it?

Comments

• GebobsGebobs Member Posts: 428
    edited July 2017
    Well I'll be durned. It worked!
    JadenbigbeanoMattOfEarth
  • zeoweruszeowerus Member Posts: 138
    Yes it's beach life s6a.
    Gebobs
  • 淡水地鼠淡水地鼠 Member Posts: 278
    Go to the beach
    THCrosspsychwolf
    @Governator

Your instincts seem spot on. I got a crate with 4 rah-dios.
    GovernatorbigbeanoTHCross
    Are there any other useful S7 missions?
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,032
    DLich said:

Tara's "Beach Life" will complete the following quests

Kill no walkers - as long as you kill no walkers.

Complete story mode - it counts for that too

All shooter team - since she's a shooter and solo it works too.

All ranged team - shooter is ranged therefore works too.

Hope this helps.

I guess "avoid struggle" and "take no injury" are possible as well.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    DLichGebobsGindy
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,546
    @TheLostOnes yes. I'll update my post to include those.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    TheLostOnes
    edited July 2017
    Thanks all. I usually clear those "All xxx team" quests on the first level of the challenge each week. I really hadn't thought that they could be done using these S7 missions. Now I don't have to wait until Wednesday!
  • mcbkhicksmcbkhicks Member Posts: 686
    Michonnes. Is good for melee & warrior guest too
    Gebobs said:

Thanks all. I usually clear those "All xxx team" quests on the first level of the challenge each week. I really hadn't thought that they could be done using these S7 missions. Now I don't have to wait until Wednesday!

the quests no longer give challenge stars. Haven't since challenge 2.0 was introduced. Not sure what types of missions you play on monday and tuesday but there's no benefit to waiting until the challenge starts to complete these anymore.

• I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    Gladi said:

S7A, Tara easy mission. Your welcome. :wink:

That's what I do. And I have 1 left of use all shooter team, which gradually always gets done at the same time when I get this quest. So I will compete quests in one misdion later on.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    edited July 2017
    DLich said:

the quests no longer give challenge stars. Haven't since challenge 2.0 was introduced. Not sure what types of missions you play on monday and tuesday but there's no benefit to waiting until the challenge starts to complete these anymore.

The only benefit is the gold. I have been doing them at the start of the challenge on Wednesdays when the walkers are weak. There's not a class I have that doesn't have at least one weak link.

But now that I've been given clue, the S7 missions are the way to go since there's no chance of sending my folks to the medic unnecessarily. Today I did "All warrior" at the start of this challenge and nearly took injury.
    DLichGovernatorAvengers
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    I once had the quest combo of "all shooter", "story quest" and "no walker dying" - that was really sweet. :#
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    WahooDawgTHCrossDLichGebobs
    edited July 2017
    @Gebobs that's smart. Very smart. Waiting until Wednesday isn't half bad an idea in the sense that enemies are weaker. But yes if you can complete any quests on season 7 missions it's a much better idea especially cause if they get injured who cares lol.

Be sure to do the easiest one on the left.

JadengespuerGebobs
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,431
    DLich said:

@Gebobs that's smart. Very smart. Waiting until Wednesday isn't half bad an idea in the sense that enemies are weaker. But yes if you can complete any quests on season 7 missions it's a much better idea especially cause if they get injured who cares lol.

Be sure to do the easiest one on the left.

Of course, the key is to not let 3 quests pile up which prevents the next one from appearing.
    gespuer
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    I think a 4th one will be stored - at least I had a 4th one appear directly after finishing one if I had 3. (I sometimes tend to forget about those quests since they stopped being important for challenges...)
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    AvengersI_Am_Psycho
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    I forget all the time! Then I suddenly realize I haven't done a quest in a week... :grimace:
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    JadengespuerDLich
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    I trash quests until I get 30 gold ones instead of 10. But if I have a full 3 quests, I'll complete 10 gold ones until I have only 1 or 2 quests. And then I'm back to trashing them until I see 30s.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    gespuer
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    I make sure to swap one of the 10 gold quests every 24 hrs in the hope of getting a 30 gold quest.

Beach Life was the first story mission for me, so when I came across that quest, it just seemed obvious and it worked, so I've been using it ever since.

I swap out the all of a class quests unless it stubbornly fills all slots, and I HAVE to do them. This is because they only pay 10 gold and are inconvenient.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    gespuerPig
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    edited August 2017
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.