Let's make the game more tactical

How many time do you end your mission with your survivors power up ?

I think it would be interesting and more tactical if you could get extra stars for each survivor that end the mission power up : 1 survivor power up = 1 extra star, 2 survivors power up = 2 extra stars, 3 survivors power up = 3 extra stars.

What do you think ?
gespuerGindyJaden

Comments

• gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    More stars are always welcome.
    bigbeano
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,463
    3 extra stars for having a fully charged team?

This falls into the bucket of ideas-that-will-never-get-implemented-because-they-are-totally-unrealistic. Even if it did happen, I'm sure the rewards structure would change so that players are no better off.
    bigbeanoJadenekimhclew
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited July 2017
    That sounds like it will add to the grind because if you don't get 3 stars plus the bonus stars for being charged then you will have to grind it out to keep up. On low levels not a problem but when you get to level +2, +3, ,+4 it could really get grindy. Then you will be rewarded with a piece of green gear one level lower.

It's not a bad idea but practical implementation by NG would probably result in disaster.
    Lgrattmik81Jaden
  • LgrattLgratt Member Posts: 77
    JayZ said:

3 extra stars for having a fully charged team?

This falls into the bucket of ideas-that-will-never-get-implemented-because-they-are-totally-unrealistic. Even if it did happen, I'm sure the rewards structure would change so that players are no better off.

What is so unrealistic about it ?
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    > @Lgratt said:
    > 3 extra stars for having a fully charged team?
    >
    >
    >
    > This falls into the bucket of ideas-that-will-never-get-implemented-because-they-are-totally-unrealistic. Even if it did happen, I'm sure the rewards structure would change so that players are no better off.
    >
    > What is so unrealistic about it ?

As it was said before, it adds grind because players will now try to get their survivors charged up at the end to get those bonus stars. Many players are already complaining of grind so why would NG inplement something that would make it even worse?
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    tabernac
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    I'm all for tactics and strategy over spray and pray with assaults/hunters, but I'd rather see new maps that require or at least encourage tactics and use of particular survivor/weapon traits rather than just an additional star bonus that will ultimately depend on having more survivors with multiple pink stars, in order to kill more easily and get charged.
    David_H79zeoweruspradi