Confession Box for Outpost Raids

Comments

• GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    Thanks for letting everyone know @TheLostOnes those 2 people I ran into today weren't using them yet :D :D :D
    TheLostOnes
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    Yes, the flames would surely extinguish once the coffin lid was closed :D
    GovernatorGrimGaelSCBMAbigbeano
    He really likes you!
    TheLostOnesAndrearomeobigbeano
  • AndreaAndrea Member Posts: 1,009
    edited July 2017
    @General_Quatre ...nice to see you for the first time in my op! ...not the same for johnnyPoppa...
    General_QuatreGrimGaelTheLostOnesbigbeano
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    edited July 2017
    Thanks for presenting your crate so nicely @OneLessTitan . It was my pleasure to step by and say hello.
    TheLostOnes
  • LootHoarderLootHoarder Member Posts: 123
    I confess that i think ive only played one total outpost raid since my last confession. I brought no scout, killed everyone regardless that the defenders presented their tg box peacefully, and still maintain a 4k freebie influence while blocking my box off and not having played outposts seriously for months.
    GovernatorSCBMAGrimGaelbigbeano
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,406
    @Thor. If this was you, I apologize for myrdering all your defenders. The Bruiser was acting tough in front of the gate during my first visit, so I had to kill him to keep going. On the next visit, I got a little carried away. >:)
    Andrea
    edited August 2017
    @Jaden. Thanks for providing some Chamomile tea and scones for my visit. It was quite pleasant. I needed some calming down after the visit to @Thor 's camp. :smile:
    AndreaGrimGaelbigbeano
  • AndreaAndrea Member Posts: 1,009
    @Governator ....Don Ronaldo?!?!?....and don't you kill them???? :wink:
    David_H79Governatorbigbeano
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    @Governator

Pretty sure that wasn't me. I'm a lowly Gold tier II player.

But you'd always be welcome at my camp, taking my TG and get some scones and tea on top of that. I like friendly visitors. ;)
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    GrimGaelAndreaGovernatorbigbeano
    > @Andrea said:
    > @Governator ....Don Ronaldo?!?!?....and don't you kill them???? :wink:

I had a free path to the crate. :wink:
    Andrea
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    Well done @Governator
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    Governatorbigbeano
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,032
    Hi @GrimGael this is you, right? You brought a scout but evidently had a change of heart.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    gespuerGovernator
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 807

Hi @GrimGael this is you, right? You brought a scout but evidently had a change of heart.

That's @GrimGael? If so he did the same thing to my Outpost on 07/23. Bypassed the two steps to get to the free TG's and killed all of my defenders. Also with a Scout in the raiding party.
    AvengersGovernator
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    Yup that's Grim. Damn you @GrimGael :lol:
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    vshield50
    On a similar note, @Lightfeet I'm sorry I crashed your party. I needed to get to the next tier and don't raid much so I was killing pretty much everyone I could find. By the time I found your camp I was actually at the next tier...but friends and common sense advised I should go a little over (because I couldn't play close to the TG cycle end time if I wanted to make up for anyone raiding and murdering me). It unfortunate that you were caught in the crossfire. Otherwise, my The are accessible and I'm usualaly a very friendly guest!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    Lightfeet
  • LootHoarderLootHoarder Member Posts: 123
    I confess that though my saltiness level has spiked recently and i could take it out on crate blockers, i still have not played another outpost raid since my last confession and i continue to cash in my 4k tier freebies and crate block with impunity
    SCBMA
    > @JackBauer said:
    > Well done @Governator
    >
    >

Thanks for sharing! It was a pleasure stopping by!
    JackBauer
  • LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    @Avengers The gates are always open for visitors. ;)
    David_H79GrimGael
    @Lightfeet ahh you didn't lose anything! Good :)
    I'll be a more pleasant guest next time

GrimGaelLightfeet
    Lol, yeah, I felt bad about that folks. But I'll refer you to the confession/apology above. @tabernac I don't recall the exact circumstances. Possibly related to the issue below. @TheLostOnes you got fancy with your defense, not sure why. On that map I go through the top gate. If there are people visible, it's on. Unfortunately Daryl witnessed the last murder and seemed agitated, like he was going to restart the argument next round. It was out of my hands... You might want to rethink that defense, 0 injuries for my team. That exact map is one I've been ambushed on several times. Carefully line up my people for the grab, open the gate, bam! Blocker. I've gotten fairly comfortable doing wet work with my raiding crew, but it's a hard position to fight your way out of.
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 807
    GrimGael said:

Lol, yeah, I felt bad about that folks. But I'll refer you to the confession/apology above. @tabernac I don't recall the exact circumstances. Possibly related to the issue below. @TheLostOnes you got fancy with your defense, not sure why. On that map I go through the top gate. If there are people visible, it's on. Unfortunately Daryl witnessed the last murder and seemed agitated, like he was going to restart the argument next round. It was out of my hands... You might want to rethink that defense, 0 injuries for my team. That exact map is one I've been ambushed on several times. Carefully line up my people for the grab, open the gate, bam! Blocker. I've gotten fairly comfortable doing wet work with my raiding crew, but it's a hard position to fight your way out of.

@GrimGael No hard feelings on my end! I don't really put much effort into outpost defense, so getting my defenders liquidated isn't uncommon. The thing that stood out in my mind the most was thinking "Wait, he brought a Scout???" lol
    GrimGaelSCBMA
  • KafirKafir Member Posts: 101
    You guys are just too freakin' funny., I really enjoy reading this thread. :D:D:D
    GrimGaelkjmia421
    @Buchi. Sorry I forgot to call before coming over and murdering your defenders. That was really bad manners on my part. But, Dwight was hogging all the nacho cheese dip.

KafirGrimGaelbigbeano