Minor asks for next update

Please feel free to add or challenge anything said. I feel like these would be small programming asks. I know most have been asked a lot of times, but it might be helpful to consolidate:

1. Make it so we can swap weapons/armour between survivors directly
2. Make it so we can see training cost even while training a survivor
3. Get rid of the damn auto cover already, provide an on/off option
4. Make it so it is immediately visible how many tokens we have for each hero
5. Have an option to look at our survivor roster WITHOUT the heroes, same as it is for just heroes alone
6. Make it so we can see camp upgrade costs while upgrading
7. Downsize the outsized shop banners so there is less scrolling, most of us are not sight impaired, and for those who are, having it optional would be nice
8. Don't bring up a bundle ad EVERY time we log on. We get it. If there's a new one, fine, you guys need jobs. Once is enough.

This stuff is petty, but it would improve gameplay flow tremendously. Thanks for input, everyone.
TroublemakerAvengersDLichekimhclewtheldssdlTatdJdmGrimGael

Comments

• AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    For point #7, I'm not sight impaired but I still like the large version of the TG store so an on/off or customizing size option would be nice.

I'd like to add:
    9. Allowing zooming out of maps even more than currently possible so that I can attack someone across the map!
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
  • dandancar77dandancar77 Member Posts: 322
    fire resistance trait to melee armors!!
  • ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 779
    #3 needs to happen like yesterday
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    > @dandancar77 said:
    > fire resistance trait to melee armors!!

Or better yet: all armours!

#3 needed to happen 5 days ago!
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    ekimhclewJaden
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    As rewards in crates are determined prior to pressing the collect button, why not just inform us of what we have won.

We all have had enough disconeections and reconnections where the same rewards are given, even when a different crate is selected.

This would save battery and cause less time wastage. Especially when disconnection occur during this reward collection timeframe.

I collected a Free Gold Crate and a 500TG Gold Crate FOUR times before it wrote to disk on NG servers. Of course the reward was identical every time.

I think in view of the fact this is a game for Mobile Devices, the fact that connectivity is, quite obviously, going to be variable and that perhaps these things could be based on sessions rather than connections.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    gespuersligoemekimhclewJaden
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,007
    Weapon swap please
    gespuer
  • autumn_ashautumn_ash Member Posts: 325
    There's an issue with access to token numbers when you're facing the Radio Tower choice - I've just described it here
    TWD ⭐️ FearTWD ⭐️ Ride with Norman Reedus
    gespuer
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    edited July 2017
    Why has this been moved to off topic conversation.

If it gets moved anywhere it gies to suggestions surely!!!

Yet talk of miners and mimers are considered game issues.

Someone wants this subject buried ...

EDIT: Thanks for putting yhis thread back in the correct place.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    Avengers