Priority upgrading Survivors?

Hello guys
Finally join this forum after playing this game for 2 weeks
Player level 24
Survivors level : 9
Weapon : 9-12

Any advice on upgrading survivors or weapon? Or even upgrading council?
I'm struggling to finish storyline mission.

Mind you to share your thought or experience.
Thanks

Comments

• gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    Main advice: Don't rush story missions.They are precious and end too soon.

Keep on grinding for xp and supplies (by scavenge missions), join a guild (to gain more rewards) and enjoy the game.

For scavenge mission use 2 hunter and one assault (else for most of challenge mission).

Go for xp on raids in outpost and focus on the crate (use a scout to reach the crate in one turn after opening the gate) to trade those in the shop for weapon an token.
    ekimhclewJennghunter_xflyingcowking
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,530
    In the beginning story missions are where you'll make the most gold. So although you don't want to rush them that's primarily where you'll get gold from which is crucial in the beginning of the game if I remember correctly.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    GuapoJennggespuer
  • hunter_xhunter_x Member Posts: 281
    So, building upgrade is the priority? Better save xp and tomatoes

• JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,396
    I see the experts have spoken so, what he's said, and I'll just say welcome to the forum!
    BttlOpenerJaden
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    I am sorry, it appears vigilant is going through your camp like the herpes. It has some limited use, but you might want to get the outbreak under control before going too far with a lot of those survivors. Not something you need to take immediate action with at your level, but more of a long term plan.
    WahooDawg
    > @GrimGael said:
    > I am sorry, it appears vigilant is going through your camp like the herpes. It has some limited use, but you might want to get the outbreak under control before going too far with a lot of those survivors. Not something you need to take immediate action with at your level, but more of a long term plan.

It's hard to avoid, every radio call gave me only 1/2 stars. That's the best I have now.

GrimGael
  • 8900rpm8900rpm Member Posts: 109
    You should also save your radios for 15 calls. Those will get you a better chance to get better survivors.
    paintbeastGrimGael
    Always 15. Not 10, 25, 5, or 1 (except free call--almost always for tokens)
    gespuerhunter_xsligoem
    > @GrimGael said:
    > Always 15. Not 10, 25, 5, or 1 (except free call--almost always for tokens)

Yeah, too bad I just know that now. But 25 radios call give hero tokens now (this weekend event)

All calls give the chance for hero tokens. 15 is the best deal, according to me and some other people on the forum. Some advocate the 10 calls on the specific hero days when you are close to unlocking/promoting a hero. Many can live without them entirely.
    bigbeano
    > @GrimGael said:
    > All calls give the chance for hero tokens. 15 is the best deal, according to me and some other people on the forum. Some advocate the 10 calls on the specific hero days when you are close to unlocking/promoting a hero. Many can live without them entirely.

I only have 17 slots survivor, including hero Darryl, Maggie, negan, ezekiel, and rosita.
    I'm not sure to add slot or retiree someone on my team.

A new hero will bring a new slot. Some people run a very lean camp, with very few slots. Personally, I've always thought my survivors are my greatest resource, so way back when gold was plentiful (around where you are now) I bought every survivor slot available. The price goes up the more you get, and eventually you can buy no more. They are the only thing in the game that you can't get by playing or waiting except outfits.
    Now with my extra slots, I save survivors that come in on radio calls, but that I'm not sure if I want to use. Then if I get a better one in a call, I retire one and keep that one.
    Like I said, it's not a big deal to keep or trash most of your survivors right now. All survivors can be used, they may not be opitmal, but they will work. Once you unlock all of the classes and get a collection of epic survivors, then you can pick and choose. Rarity is great, but the token return for retiring survivors is so poor, it's not worth promoting them until you have a good idea of what you want. Until then, focus on replacing commons with uncommons with rares and then up until you have mostly epics and legendaries.
    AvengerssligoembigbeanoOvidmikel